Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 29 - Weedramon and Splashermon wake up....

This is about Veramon's life so far!!!

Chapter 29 - Weedramon and Splashermon wake up....

Chapter 29 - Weedramon and Splashermon wake up....
Weedramon and Splashermon woke up.

"Where are Veramon and Wolfdramon?" Splashermon asked Weed worriedly.

"Im not sure but we should find them" screeched Weed.

They got up and walked out of the cave. It was still quite early but it was light enough to see where they were going, so they set off.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 hours later... Splashermon and Weedramon arrived outside a cave in a dark, but peaceful forest.

"Maybe they're resting in here!" Splashermon said hyperactively.

Weedramon went into the cave first. The sight was terrible. Wolfdramon was lying at the back of the cave, motionless. Veramon was lying at the front of the cave, covered in blood. Weedramon screeched, then fainted. Splashermon bounced over to Veramon. She wasnt breathing.

"V-v-Veramon?" splashermon spluttered. She didnt answer. It was no good. Splashermon rolled her over onto her side and woke Weedramon up by spraying her with water.

"Weedramon, could you please lift Veramon out.." Splashermon asked her quietly. Weed got up and lifted Veramon up carefully, then went back to get Wolfdramon.

Later on that night, they had a funeral for Wolfdramon and Veramon, and buried them together under a big oak tree. It was only Splashermon and Weedramon left now. They couldnt do anything about it, they would have to figure things out on their own from now on. They missed Wolfdramon and Veramon dearly, and found it hard to forget everything they had done with them. But they realised, death happens to everyone...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, Veramon was climbing a golden staircase, with ivy wound around the banisters. This place was starngely peaceful, and she liked it. When Veramon finally got to the top, she seen someone. Someone that she recognized from her past life.

"WOLFDRAMON!!" she ran up to him and flung her arms around him.

"I missed you!! Im really sorry..Its my fault we're both dead..." Veramon cried.

"Veramon, Im glad I died, because I wouldnt be able to live my life without you..and I really Missed you too" He hugged her back.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on August 26, 2007, 7:46:49 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogso sad but cute too ^^