Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 30 - Heaven

This is about Veramon's life so far!!!

Chapter 30 - Heaven

Chapter 30 - Heaven
"Im really sorry, Wolfdramon...Its all my fault..I wish we could rewind time.." Veramon sighed.

Wolfdramon didnt answer. He was crying.

"Whats up?" Veramon asked him.

"I-i-its j-just that I never got to say goodbye to everyone..I never pictured it happening this way..I miss everyone...I just want to see them one more time, to say goodbye, but I never had the chance.." Wolfdramon spluttered.

"Its ok..." Veramon wiped the tears away from his eyes.

Wolfdramon looked at Veramon. He leaned in closer to her, so close that he could see tears falling down her cheeks. He could feel her breath on his cheeks....BANG...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Veramon was lying on what felt like a really soft matress. She tried to open her eyes but she couldnt. Suddenly, a mysterious voice came out of nowhere.

"Go back to Wolfdramon....Or stay here, in heaven,and get what you want...OR you could go back to Wolfdramon, and give him what HE wants..."

"WOLFDRAMON....WOLFDRAMON" Veramon screamed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Veramon woke up. She looked around. She was in a cave. There was sunlight streaming through the mouth of the cave. Veramon walked out of the cave and wandered over to a river-bank.
Suddenly...."VERAMON!!" someone yelled from behind her. She turned around and noticed Wolfdramon running towards her.

"WOLFDRAMON!!" she screamed. Veramon ran towards Wolfdramon.

She flung her arms around him again and kissed him on the cheek.

"We're not dead anymore!!..Thanks to you, Vera!" Wolfdramon laughed happily.

"Thats what friends are for, right..!" Veramon smiled.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DarkHorse95 on October 6, 2007, 7:32:30 PM

DarkHorse95 on
DarkHorse95Aaah this is one of my favourite chappys =]

Metalicnacho on September 1, 2007, 9:06:27 PM

Metalicnacho on
Metalicnachoriiiiigh...t

ginathehedgehog on August 26, 2007, 7:48:03 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogawwww, so cute ^^