Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 33 - Searching

This is about Veramon's life so far!!!

Chapter 33 - Searching

Chapter 33 - Searching
The digimon knocked on the caves concealed entrance. No one answered. Veramon gently pushed open the entrance and stepped inside. The other digimon followed.

"Looks like no ones here" Wolfdramon looked around wearily.

"We should wait here over night and get some sleep. Then we can see if theres any sign of them in the morning" Veramon explained.

"Good Plan!" Splashermon and Weedramon chorused.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Next Morning...

"Guys.......Guys! Wake up! I brought breakfast" Splashermon jumped on all of them.

A lovely smell of fresh pizza whafted around the cave.

"PIZZA!" Wolfdramon said excitedly and drooled down his front.

The 4 digimon hastily ate breakfast and set out to look for their tamers in the village. It was a long walk down the steep mountain and when they finally got to the bottom, Weedramon told them her plan.

"We should split up and look in all of the digi-shops and meet back here in an hour!" she explained.

They all agreed to this, so they split up.
________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile..
"I shouldnt worry about me and Wolfdramon's relation ship right now..I should concentrate on keeping us safe.." Veramon thought to herself.

She looked from the pizza shop to the accesories shop, but her tamer wasnt in any of those shops.

When the digimon got back together, they told each other of their search.

"So none of us found anyone" Splashermon said disapointedly.

Wolfdramons's face suddenly lighted up. "We havent looked at the river or at splashy and weeds cave!"

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on April 29, 2008, 7:10:15 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogAwesomeness!