Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 34 - D.A.E.D.

This is about Veramon's life so far!!!

Chapter 34 - D.A.E.D.

Chapter 34 - D.A.E.D.
The 4 digimon approached the forest in which, they hoped to find their tamers.

"I sure hope we find them! Alex needs to water weed!" Weed said impatiently.
"Well, They could be here and we just need to look." Wolfdramon groaned.

The digimon split into twos. Veramon went with Splashermon and Wolfdramon went with Weedramon. Firstly, Veramon and Splashermon looked in all of the caves in the forest. No one was there. Then they looked at the river behind the forest. It was then that they saw something.

"Whos that? It cant be.. RAAAACCCCHHHEEEELLLL!?!?!?!?" Splashermon cried.
A person sitting far away turned around and looked directly at Splashermon. She immediately got up and sprinted towards him.

Veramon shouted for Wolfdramon and Weedramon to come, and soon enough, the digimon were reunited with their tamers.

"So. Drakedramon did this to you. Again..?" Alex asked curiously.

"Yes. He killed me and Veramon, but then we came back to life. I dont know how but we did. Then we found Splashy and Weed, returned to the village and found you guys." Wolfdramon replied wearily.

The Tamers stared in awe at the four brave digimon.

"If he keeps tracking you down like this, we've only got one choice.. The D.A.E.D." Sapphire whispered.

"The D.A.E.D?" the four digimon chorused.

"Yes. Stands for Defence against evil digimon. Their headquarters are about a week from here. If we want to go there we need to leave now.." Roxxi said Fearfully.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment