Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Birthday Surprises

A story containing the exciting events which happen in Sapphire's Life!

Chapter 1 - Birthday Surprises

Chapter 1 - Birthday Surprises
"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Sapphire, Happy birthday to you!" Sapphire's family sang in excited voices.

"11 Today darling! Lets open some presents then!" said Anna (Sapphire's Mom).

"Ok calm down mom.." said Sapphire, embarassed in front of her friends.

Sapphire sat down on the sofa next to Roxxi, Rachel and Alex. She picked up the first present and tore off the wrapping paper. It was a case full of colourful
pencils and pens with some crayons, oil pastels and paints too.

"Thanks a lot mom!" Sapphire said excitedly. Sapphire liked art a lot, so she had quite a lot of artistic tools, but these, by far
were her favourite.

"Open mine Saphhi!" Roxxi pushed her giant present into Sapphires arms.

Sapphire pulled the paper off and inside was a giant stuffed toy that looked like a wolf.

"Wow Roxxi its...Great!" Sapphire said politely.

Soon, there was a big pile of wrapping paper on the living room floor!

Her other presents were some chocolates and a CD from Rachel, a new guitar pick and a necklace from Alex and some DVDs from Her cousins.

"If only your father was here to see you..all grown up" said Anna tearfully.

Sapphire hastily changed the subject. "why dont we go out now" she suggested.

"Ok! Thanks for letting us come over Mrs Reid!" Roxii, Rachel and Alex chorused.

Just as they were about to leave, there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" Sapphire shouted.

She opened the door but no one was there. There was a parcel lying on the door step, so she scooped it up and opened it.

It was a strange, small, red device with buttons and all sorts.

Sapphire stuffed it in her pocket along with some money and a house key.

"Come on guys, lets go!" she beckoned them outside.

____________________________________________________________

"Look what I found on the doorstep" Sapphire pulled the strange device out of her pocket.

"Wow, what is it!" they exclaimed.

"Not sure how it works yet, but lets go in now, Im freezing" Sapphire replied.

They walked into the pizza restaurant and booked a table.

____________________________________________________________

"mmm This pizza is del-"

But Alex was interrupted by Rachel violently choking on a piece of pizza.

Sapphire grabbed a cup and poured water down Rachel's throat. She coughed up a small, purple device which looked like an exact replica of Sapphire's.

"How did that get into your pizza!" Sapphire, Roxxi and Alex said at the same time.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Metalicnacho on May 6, 2008, 2:25:31 AM

Metalicnacho on
Metalicnacho... Did I HAVE to choke on it? Okay, I choke on anything and everything, especially liquid, but please, Pizza?!
 
Apart from that, sehr interresant!

DarkHorse95 on June 14, 2008, 11:27:11 PM

DarkHorse95 on
DarkHorse95you choked because of the digivice not the pizza ^^