Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Abi gets Kidnapped

This is a story about my OC, Jay. Its about what he gets up to in the Sinnoh Region!

Chapter 1 - Abi gets Kidnapped

Chapter 1 - Abi gets Kidnapped
"Come on, you can do it!" Jay said to himself as he threw the Pokéball.
He gave a yell of triumph as the wild Eevee was caught!

"Yes! I've wanted an Eevee for ages!" Jay said Happily.
He turned around and expected to see Abi, but she was gone. Where could she have gone?

"AAAAABBBBIIII?!" he yelled.
He heard a scream in the distance.
"Flame come out!" he grabbed Flame's Pokéball and Flame came hurtling out of it.
"Hey, cant a Pokémon sleep around here?" Flame said angrily.
"Quick, let me on your back, we've lost Abi!" said Jay worriedly.

Flame crouched down to let Jay on his back and he took off. They were flying low in the sky, trying to look out for Abi. A scream could be heard again.

"HURRY!" Jay yelled.
Flame landed to where he assumed he heard the noise. Jay jumped off his back and ran as fast as he could to where Abi was screaming.

Jay soon spotted her, in amongst the strangest group of people you could ever see.

They were wearing green uniforms and they each had a weird looking Pokédex. They were also wearing badges that said 'Hoenn + Sinnoh Protection League'.

Abi saw Jay and she screamed "Over here, quickly!".

Jay ran over and walked timidly past the people in Green.
"Whats going on?" Jay asked Abi.
"Well, I was just standing behind you watching you catch that Pokémon, when someone grabbed me from behind. I couldnt see who it was, they were masked. They took off the mask when we got here and thats when it all started" Abi replied.

"What do you mean? What started? Can somebody tell me!" Jay shouted angrily at the people in Green uniforms.

A pretty woman aged around 20 turned to look at Jay.

"Oh, Im sorry. Is anything wrong?" she asked kindly.

"Oh no of course not...OF COURSE THERE IS YOU STOLE MY BEST FRIEND AND I DONT HAVE A CLUE WHY YOU BROUGHT HER HERE" Jay screamed.

"Could I please ask you to calm down. We are not doing anything that will harm you or your friend. We would like to ask you a favour if thats ok" said the pretty woman.

"and what would that be?" Jay said, still a little angry.

"First, we will untie your friend, then follow me" she replied.

The pretty woman swiftly untied Abi. She got up and started to walk away.

Abi stood up and stared grudingly at the woman.
"If only they were nicer to ME" Abi said, as she looked at the cut on her arm.

They followed the woman round a corner, to a huge, dome shaped building.

"This is our labratory, where we keep an eye on everything in Hoenn and Sinnoh, just to make sure no trouble is being caused" she explained.

Even Abi looked speechless, it was a beautiful building.

"Now, come inside and I'll tell you what we would like you to do..."


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Metalicnacho on July 11, 2008, 3:37:47 AM

Metalicnacho on
Metalicnacho=D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!