Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 100 coins in Noki Bay

Need help in Super Mario Sunshine? No biggie, look here! I'll write some tips a lot, but if there is a certain level you need help on, or need to know where something is, I'll try my best to help! (I have 108 sprites, that's why I'm doing this.)

Chapter 1 - 100 coins in Noki Bay

Chapter 1 - 100 coins in Noki Bay
100 coins in Noki Bay
Well, to get this Shine Sprite may be difficult for someone with very few shine sprites... To get the playable world Noki Bay, you need 20 shine sprites first. Anyway, to achieve this shine sprite, first you must beat level 8, The Red Coin Fish. Okay, start the level, then the Noki will give you that helmet. Now to get 100 coins, enter the waterfall. Try to get as many coins as you can! If it LOOKS like there is not enough, keep swimming up, use F.L.U.D.D. to get higher faster. Now, you see A LOAD of totem poles underwater. Most of them have about 6 gold coins, and 1 blue coin! Collect EVERY gold coin you see until you get 100! (Note: Try to get all the gold coins from the Red Coin Fish first!) You'll eventually get 100 gold coins, but it's not over! You'll have to find the totem pole with the Shine sprite on it!! Good luck, I can't help you find it. And you'd better find it quick, or you'll die if you take too much time! When/if you find it, good job!
(IF YOU NEED HELP WITH A LEVEL, , I'LL BE SURE TO HELP!!!)

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

matthespeedstar on November 6, 2008, 4:43:57 AM

matthespeedstar on
matthespeedstarI'm trying to find the eight red coins in the Hotel. I always find seven, then run out of time. Need help ASAP!

Inuranda_Hanyou on October 17, 2005, 1:08:50 PM

Inuranda_Hanyou on
Inuranda_HanyouHow do I beet the first level on Noki bay, Uncork the waterfall?

DarkPeach on May 2, 2005, 12:38:13 PM

DarkPeach on
DarkPeachJust remember people, I'll be glad to help you, and right down my tips for a level if your stuck. I've been asked for help a lot on different video games (around where I live). I'm pretty good at some, and some are just FUN FUN FUN! (If post some tips for you, if you need it, it's NO CHARGE!) Usually, people need help help in Pianta Village: The Goopy Inferno *level 3*? Usually.....