Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Down the Well

Just my imagination running amok.
Next chapter should be finished soon.

Chapter 1 - Down the Well

Chapter 1 - Down the Well


Chapter1 Down the Well



In the feudal era…



Sesshomaru sat and watched the silvery fish darting down with the stream's winding path. He was feeling restless, but that was nothing new to him. He seemed to be restless all the time now.

Not to far away he could sense a strong magic close by, and though he was never usually inclined to give in to such feelings today, was the exception.



Sesshomaru gracefully, got to his feet, and went to investigate the source of such a strong magic.

After several minutes he came to an ancient well, “This can't be right,” he said out loud, but the magic stream was definitely coming from the old, badly weathered well.



Sesshomaru turned away in disgust, but that unfamiliar new feeling of curiosity drew him back towards it, urged him to discover its secret powers lying hidden below its ancient surface. Stepping back toward it, he placed one slender, elegant, hand upon the wells eroded rim.

It seemed to be urging him forward, wanting him to go down into its mysterious depths. He could stand it no longer.

Gracefully, Sesshomaru rose into the air and lowered himself down into the wells darkness…



Meanwhile back in the present…



Kagome, who had been trying to work through a large, mountainous, pile of homework (attempting to make up for her long absences) jumped up suddenly.

There was a strange presence lurking around here somewhere and she had a sneaking suspicion it was coming from the old well. She walked nervously towards the ancient well's housing, trying to gather up the courage to open the door.

Placing a hand on the old wood, Kagome was surprised to see it open with no effort from her at all.

She was even more surprised to be standing just inches in front of Inuyasha's Youkai brother Sesshomaru…



Sesshomaru was almost as surprised to see Kagome standing on the other side of that door, though he didn't recognize her at first. His features formed into a small almost invisible snarl, “Where the hell did that well take me too!” he growled coldly.

Inuyasha's wench he noticed, took several quick steps back, widening the distance between them.

“How?” she stuttered confused, “did you get here?”

Sesshomaru stared down at her coldly, “I came through that,” he answered gesturing gracefully to the well behind him.

Now her features were set and serious, “Well,” she stated, as calmly as she could, “You had better just go right back to where you came from…”


Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AmmyK on July 30, 2007, 1:20:28 AM

AmmyK on
AmmyKOMG! Please update soon!

Inu_lover1644 on April 1, 2006, 4:29:28 PM

Inu_lover1644 on
Inu_lover1644O.O whoa, O.o whoa, that's like...........FREAKY! sesshy's at Kagome's time! oh man I'd like to see who Kagome handles this one! plz continue! I wanna see how it goes.

Hieis-true-wife on January 20, 2006, 8:11:43 AM

Hieis-true-wife on
Hieis-true-wifeyou my strange buddy have almost as many problems as i do... good job, making me look not as crazy, love the story, please continue.

csi_guy_lalala on January 15, 2006, 2:15:37 PM

csi_guy_lalala on
csi_guy_lalalaSesshomaru is sometimes an idiot when he doesnt even know it! I `m just teas`n i liked it alot!

darkwolvesoverlord on September 17, 2005, 1:44:28 PM

darkwolvesoverlord on
darkwolvesoverlordWOW just WOW!!! that was simply amazing!!!! you, my good friend, are simply talented. please update soon!!!!!