Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Re-Introduction.

Twas,Tis,and Twill be a true story.

Chapter 1 - Re-Introduction.

Chapter 1 - Re-Introduction.
* Chapter One *


Early Sunday morning, a loud knock was heard at the door.
The sun was just waking up, and birds were beginning with their daily tune. A scuffle of a movement was made in the house,and things could be heard knocked over. The knock was heard again after a few seconds, but it seemed louder. The door swung open, revealing a man in sleeping clothes, but sweating. What could he be doing at this time in the morning?
A quick look at the sight of what stood on his porch, and a grin crept across the sweaty man's face. "So you decided to come back eventually?". He straitened out his posture, and invited the man on the porch in. Apparently, he was an old friend. "Same generosity as way back when.", he replied to the sweaty man. "So what are you doing this early in the morning to make you perspire like that, Howie?" Howie sat down on the leather chair in the living room and apparated a distorted face. "Times change,it's HOWARD now." The second man in the room sat down as well, not on a chair, but a stance that resembled a cat, balanced on the balls of his feet, knees stretched out and arms rested on them, as if he was looking close at something on the ground.
"Well, as long as we're talking about different names,you can call me...Frederick. Frederick Yanmsey."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment