Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Full Summary. READ FIRST!!

This is my story. with most of my own characters. there a lot of romance and a lot of fighting action. please read

Chapter 0 - Full Summary. READ FIRST!!

Chapter 0 - Full Summary. READ FIRST!!
After Current nearly die's during a battle against Mysterio, the boys think that she is not super teen material and that her power is too weak and uncontrolable. Upon being told this Current thinks that they are right and decides to run. She wonders for many weeks from city to city. When she ends up in Jump City, home of the Titans, she finds herself face to face with DR. Light and ends up battling him. It soon turns out that his power is no match for hers when she finnaly shows just how powerfull she can be.
While DR. Light is being taken away by Jump City police, current is left standing there alone, unsure of what to do with herself. Though little did she know, the Titans had watched the whole battle from the sidelines. They decided at that moment to recrute her. And so after being recruted Current see's fit to change her hero name, along with her appearence. She goes from being the happy-go-lucky girly girl Current, to, Kick-@$$-fighting-tomboy with a little bit of goth, Electro.
A whole year passes and Electro has a family with the Titans, she is seen as the baby of the family because she is just thirteen, a good six years younger the Raven. All this changes though when they recieve a distress call from a city who say their hero's have gone missing, the hero's that are said to have gone missing are none other than Electro's old team the TEAM GUARDIANS of Guardian city. Electro is forced to return to the place she left behind in order to save the people who told her that she was too weak and not good enough for them and Electro is forced to tell the Titans everything of her past, and I mean, everything.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment