Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Recruitment

This is my story. with most of my own characters. there a lot of romance and a lot of fighting action. please read

Chapter 1 - Recruitment

Chapter 1 - Recruitment
"Get her over to the medical bay, i'll get Andrew" shouted and already out of breath LightBeam. LightBeam had lighly tanned skin, brown hair and brown eyes.
He wore a tailor made costume which consisted of a black top with a white strip down the back and black trousers with red strips going down the sides. LightBeam tossed his white mask aside, he only wore it during battles, and ran down the hall to find his Butler Andrew.

LightBeam burst into the kitchen where a man in his late forties stood with a questioning look on his face.

"Can I help you master Dysink?" he asked in his slight british accent. LightBeam breathed in and out trying to speak.

"Mysterio...shot...Current...with.somthing...and..now..she's....hurt...need.....help" he splutterd out in between breaths. As quick as a flash the pair ran to the medical bay, where a girl who looked about thirteen was lying on a bed, eyes open in shock. This girl, Current, had long brown hair with mud brown eyes, she had slightly tanned skin. She was wearing a pink skirt with a pink top and pink converse. She was breathing heavily and was shaking slightly.

"What happened?" asked Andrew has he riffled through the cupboards.

"She tried to electricute Mysterio, but as usual her powers failed" stated Planter. Planter had tanned skin, black hair and green eyes. He was wearing a green body suite and black boots.

"It wasn't her fault, you know she has trouble with her powers" protested Beats. Beats had very pale skin with one green eye and one blue eye, he had shaggy brown hair and he wore a green jacket over a white button shirt and black jeans with black army style boots.

"I'm starting to doubt wether she has any powers" mused Flie, he was dark skinned with blue black hair and piercing light blue eyes. He was wearing a blue trench coat over a blue and black jumpsuite.

"That's crap, you know she has powers, she helped just as much as you did in our first battle" yelled Beats, he was getting angry.

No one had noticed that Andrew had given Current a injection of painkillers and that she was now sitting fully up in bed listening to them argue about her.

"Yeah well, Beats, you know that she can't use her powers, I don't understand why we put her on the team, she's a stupid girly girl with not enough power to work a lightblub" protested Planter.

"Guy's that enough" shouted LightBeam "She's hurt, I know that she has got enough power and that she may be too girly but she's just been hurt so lets talk about this in the morning" continued LightBeam.

"There's no need" piped up Current, everyone turned to see her sitting bolt up right in bed. "You've said enough" tears weld up in her eyes, she fought them back as she climbed out of the bed and started to walk out "I'll be in my room" and with that she ran.

The four boys stood there a little ashamed of themselfs. "She's upset now, I can't believ you guys would say that, she's gunna hate you" moaned Beats as he left.

Currents arrived at her room and ran to her wardrobe and pulled out a bag. "If they don't want me, i'll save them the trouble an go" she stuffed a few of her clothes, make-up and books into the bag. Current then grabbed a pen and piece of paper and began to scribble her note. It read.

'Guys.
I heard what you said so I am going to save you the trouble of kicking me off the team by leaving. I don't know where I am going, so there will be no means of contacting me. I'm sorry that my powers are not all that good, to be honest I never wanted powers. Im sorry that you find me too girly, but I am a girl, thats somthing I cannot change, well not fully. I just want to thank Beats for sticking up for me, you were my best friend Riley and i'll miss you very much, I love you, I really do, shame we wont see eachother again for a while, but maybe in the future with better circumstances.
Goodbye Guys. Love Current, Kaylie.'
she placed the letter on her bed.

She opened her window and took one last look before she left, her eyes landing on the note she left on her bed, with that she jumped and landed ten feet down and took off into the night.

Next Morning- The mansion

"Come on Kaylie, LightBeam wants to talk to us" spoke Beats through Currents bedroom door.

No answer. Beats knocked again. "Current, come on, open the door... Current" he knocked again.

"Kaylie i'n coming in" Beats opened the door only to find a cold empty room. He looked around.

Her wardrobe and chest of drawers were open, her normaly perfect rows of make-up was now strewn over the floor and a few bit's were missing. Beats noticed that her bed was unslept in but on the bed lay a note. He walked over and picked it up, sitting on the bed her began to read.

After reading the note through at least three times, Beats let out a small sob and fell backwards onto the bed. 'She loves me, she loves me and now she's gone' he thought.

"Yo Beats, where is current" in came a very annoyed LightBeam follwed by Flie and Planter.

"She's ranaway, she aint comin' back" chocked Beats handing LightBeam the note and burring his face in his hands.

LightBean, Flie and Planter read the letter then shared a glance at eachother with showed that they we're concerned but also concerned for their mate, but instead of talking to him, they let him stay there.

With Current

Current had walked for a few hours untill she stopped at the edge of a wood, there she fell asleep underneath a old oak tree.

She then awoke to a blinding white light, her body was stiff as she sat up "Where do I go now?" she wondered allowed. Somthing in her mind told her to keep going, from city to city, so she began to walk.

Current went from Guardian City, to Kingstream City and then to Mylind City in just two weeks. She had walked the whole way because she didnt want anyone to see her, in fear of someone from Guardian city recognising her.

Current was resting in a clump of tree's looking at her map. In just a few week's she had been to seven different cities and was contimplating whether to skip Jump city or to go. Just then a gust of wind blew and a leaf fell onton Jump city. She decided to go and with that she soon went to sleep.

Jump City

After walking non-stop for fourteen hours, Current found herself inside Jump City, although it was nighttime, Current could see how nice it was, 'mind you it has to be nice if the Titans fight crime here'. she thought.

She walked down a empty road watching the neon lights of the shops but as she walked all of the lights suddenly went out. "What the?" she questioned.

Current looked around but had to cover her eyes as a blinding light shone, burning her eyes.

"My, my, what a pretty little girl" he laughed. The man looked light a mainiac, he had something light a gaint lightbuld attached to his back.

"Who are you?" she asked, trying to sound brave.

"No-one, but now, I know I want you" he stated jumping at her. Current dropped her bag and dodged, jumping into the air, but amazingly she stayed, 'Yes, I can do it' she thought. It was great, she was flying, the part of her power that never seemed to work was actually working, she had done it before, but only a few inches but now she was about fifteen feet above the ground.

"OOOHHHH, the girly girl has powers, this will be fun" he taunted. He started to charge up something in his hands and thre it at her but she dodged. As she flew she noticed her hands stared to spark with blue and white electricity, it was working, of all the times to work it was doing it now.

She shot a giant ball of electricity at the pursuing man. He just laughed and squashed it in his hands 'Okay so maybe it wasnt the biggest, but it was the biggest i've done yet'.

She stopped mid aor, twenty feet up. She watched him as she let the electricity build up in her hands, bigger and bigger it went, sending her hands futher apart. He smiled but it was soon wipped off when the electricity ball went flying into him, knocking him down.

Minutes passed as Current stayed floating mid air as sirens could be heard and police cars could be seen. Dozens of police men surrounded the, man and put him into a transport truck.

One police man came forward "Excuse me, could you come down here please" he asked. Current let herself drop to the floor, the policeman eyed her wairily then she realised that her hands were still glowing. She let the glow fade.

"Thank you for stopping Dr Light miss" and then all the police left.

Current was left standing there, she picked up her bag and put it on her back.

"Nice fighting kid" said a voice. Current screamed, jumped and shot electricity bolts from her hands untill she saw a face, well a group of faces, the people stood infront of her.

"Sorry, i didnt see you" she mutterd survaying the group. She knew who they were. Robin, Starfire, Cyborg, BeastBoy and Raven of the Teen Titans, although they were just the Titans now due to the fact that the youngest, Raven, was eighteen.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment