Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Dorms

Lyra thought that her life was worthless...
But when a fire burns her school to the ground, she's got to move again.
With Gabriel, her mysterious tutor she goes to the college of Mazaret.
There she will discover that she's not that bad.

Chapter 2 - Dorms

Chapter 2 - Dorms
Chapter 2 – Dorms

You can guess that those two mocked me all the trip to the college. I was simply furious, “Why do I have to stand this… What did I do wrong…?” I asked myself.
When we arrived it was like one o’clock, and I couldn’t look very well to the place. My cell rang.
“Yeah?” I heard a sound of laughing “What are you laughing about, Gabriel? I’m not in the mod…” I said bored.
“Sorry, sorry… have you arrived yet?” he asked more serious, I spotted Lucas and Raphael looking at me with a smile on their gorgeous face. I showed them my magnificent tongue and turned my back on them.
“What do you know?! I’ve arrived in this precise moment!” I said acidly. I wasn’t definitely in a good humour.
“Gosh Lyra! I guess I’ll call tomorrow, so work at that humour.” I sighed “Yeah, sure… Bye.” I putted the cell on my pack. It’s like I got more age than him.
I went to the door and looked at the street; well I saw the gates… the huge gates, and saw something moving trough the bushes, and swear I could hear a growl.
I rushed inside the building, “What the hell was that?” I whispered shacking.
“What the hell what?” asked Raphael, he scared so that I jumped. Other cursing words fell out of my mouth; I glanced at him, putting my hand over my heart.
“God Raphael you scared me…” he stood still “Forget about it… Where am I supposed to go now?” I asked and he smiled.
“Come this way, Marie is already there.” He put a hand in my back, I stop breathing “Are you alright?” there was concern in his tone.
“My shirt is all wet…” I said shacking he took the hand and apologised.
We walked to a door and I saw Marie and another girl.
“Bye Lyra good luck!” she said leaving the room, I stared at her wasn’t we supposed to go to the same dorm…? I was alone with the headmaster. He smiled at me.
I looked better.
He had a gentle face and was quite young, but when I looked I could see that he knew very well what he was doing. He pointed a chair and I sat.
“Why I have the feeling that there is something that isn’t right?” I thought.

“Lyra Kitsune right?” I nodded “We seem to have a problem…”
I rolled my eyes, there’s always a problem with me… I crossed my arms under my chest and waited to hear it.
“There are no more empty dorms…” I looked annoyed. Then why the hell…
“Then why have the headmaster, told me that I could come to the college?” I asked politely. He sighed and looked at me, more like analysing.
“We have a vacancy… but it’s in the boy’s dorm.” I guess I must have opened my mouth. It couldn’t get worse. I screamed inside. I was here and I wasn’t going back now.
“I accept it.” I looked serious he smiled.
“Then, good. You can go now Raphael is waiting outside.” I get up “Just one more thing…” I looked again “Be careful tonight. We will talk again tomorrow.”
What did he mean with careful…
When I got out Raphael was there.
“You already knew didn’t you?” I asked resigned.
“Yeah.” He smiled warmly “We aren’t so different.” He said leading me out of the building.
We walked a little bit and I saw an amount of small buildings, they have in maximum two levels.
Except one. It did look like a Victorian house.
“Well that’s our dorm. And your stuff is already there.” He smiled at my disoriented face.
We entered at the house, it was beautiful inside. “The decoration suits it…” I thought looking to the room. I saw more.
I saw two guys. They looked like gods, as gorgeous as they were. I was completely blocked. “I’m in dorm of guys and they are most…” I couldn’t describe it.
But I also feel something… like a tension in the air.
I approached the sofa. One of them was staring with curiosity. His hair was black, it reached his shoulder, and it was cut into different ways, giving him a wild look. But his eyes were this dark brown… almost red…
“I will show you your room…” his hand touched my shoulder and held my breath as I saw something scarier.
The guy with black hair smiled. And I could clearly see his two white and longer teeth.
“What the hell is wrong with this dorm?” I asked myself “That looks like a…” the word was stuck in my mouth.
“Vampires.” A voice echoed in my mind.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment