Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Sorry

Lyra thought that her life was worthless...
But when a fire burns her school to the ground, she's got to move again.
With Gabriel, her mysterious tutor she goes to the college of Mazaret.
There she will discover that she's not that bad.

Chapter 4 - Sorry

Chapter 4 - Sorry
Chapter 4 ~ Sorry

I could hear my heart beat like a drummer, God what did I do?? I was so scared of myself. I knew about my ability for viewing past and future; but this didn’t happen in ages.
Are you sure that you’re alright? Asked Daniel, I said that it was all alright and then he looked at Caleb and at me again Ok, the next time don’t drop the food. He smiled at me.
In the end we end up eating in the school cafeteria after all my protests about making lunch again; Raphael replied.
We don’t want to eat dancing food. He was laughing and I glare at him with my pink face; they were all mocking with me Don’t you eat? he asked me.
I looked to my plate I’m not hungry then I got up.
Where are you going, Lyra? asked Alex curious.
Me? I’m going to the head master. He told me that he wanted to speak with me today. I walked away and I went to the main building. Never thought that I was going to stay in a guys dorm and what a guy! I thought about Alex and I blushed, God not now Lyra, let it go. You’re not lucky I said to myself, but I only could think how gorgeous they he was.
When I got to headmasters office I knocked.
Yes, who is it?
It is me, Lyra Kistune I opened the door; he was looking at me with a smile.
Oh Yes. I want to talk to you. Come on in, come on in. he rose from his chair and told me to close the door again. So how was your first night?

Ok I think I looked confused and he smiled gently.
Good, you don’t mind staying in there he looked relieved now talk about some important things… we talked about several things, one of them was uniform and it was already made so I only had to pick it up when I went to the dorm. I was lost inside the campus, so I took a little longer to come back.
When I entered I saw them all together in the common room. My throat was dry; I could see that something had happened; Alexiel had a frightening face. I approached to the sofa where Raphael was.
Is there something wrong? I asked, but my voice was so low, that I thought they didn’t hear.
Your friend Marie passed here a couple of minutes ago. She said she was going to get the car and your harley a chill came down my spine, the tone in Daniels voice was quite mad. I tried to remember what I had done, for them to be this angry.
THIS is why we are angry Alexiel lifted a page I looked at the image.
My heart raced badly enough for, almost, giving me a heart attack. I went as pale as the dead.
I saw my drawing.
I understood that I was shivering from fear That… I said trying to dissipate the despair in my voice That is nothing. I… I could speak. Suddenly some courage came to me and drooped my uniform and walked to Alexiel. I grabbed my drawing.
What’s the matter to you?! You’re not my father to tell what I I’ve or not to draw.

That’s not the problem Lyra said a voice behind me, near my ear We are not stupid, we have seen the news; we know that’s the same woman. You bad girl… you lied.

I got away from him. I was so freaking scared.
I didn’t lie!! I screamed to them; my body was trembling so much. I felt the tears in my face. I ran upstairs It is not my fault, it is not my fault... I sat on the floor and embraced myself as I cried, hitting the wall with my back.
Death will surround you… the voice of the man who tried to kill me in the night of the fire echoed in my head.
I am a freaking monster!!! I screamed inside my head.
I heard the door open Go away leave me alone! I said coldly.
The footsteps continued so I looked up. Alexiel was there with a gentle face.
You know… I won’t go away till you have stopped crying there was no more rage in his voice. I got up and pointed at the door GO AWAY!!!
He didn’t move so I tried to push him out of my room; but I could, he was so GD strong. Go away now! I saw his and reaching mine and then he pulled me to his chest. I escaped his embrace and started to hit his chest with my fists. I didn’t last long; I did want his embrace, I did want someone to comfort me.
I let him hugged me and put my head in his chest.
Shh…its okay no, its okay. I felt his face in my hair; he smelled it I’m sorry I didn’t know it’d hurt you so much his voice was so soft and gentle that I stopped crying.
I stepped back and he lifted one hand to my face, I felt a cold touch but it warmed as my face turned pink. I looked down it was so difficult to resist him.
We have to talk don’t we? You aren’t like us… He lifted my chin and I had to look in his eyes You aren’t a normal person, but neither in this house is I knew I looked surprised; he laugh gently pushing to the small sofa Didn’t you heard my voice in your head?

God knows that I had problems with everything, one of them was leading with boys, I started a current of curses on my head; but right now I wasn’t having any problem. I just spoke out everything. Almost everything.
I guess I knew from the beginning. You know I believe he looked calm I’ve lived thirteen years of my life with a… my voice got stuck as always.

A Vampire? He looked very surprised You’ve lived with a vampire for thirteen years?

Well the majority of time I was in school, but I lived with him; I still live with him I rose stare at nothingness; it was always harsh to say I…I don’t have any memories of my family, and yet even if have the gift to see the past… I can’t see mine I felt a tears fall from my eyes. I knew I was weak; I shocked my head and smiled But it’s alright I’m used to it.

You see the future and the past…

He was looking to me so strangely; I blinked I few times, then he rose with grace from the sofa and he went by my side
Come I couldn’t argue while he was leading me to downstairs I hope you know that you smell so GD good… you’re a walking temptation to us. A chill came down my spine when he touched my neck.
I looked at him, he was smiling. We stopped when we reached the common room.


Sorry they said…

Me, hmm…, I smiled provocatively. I felt like a devil.

A lone girl in a dorm with the most gorgeous guys…Hmm…all for me just for me.

And we had a point in common. We were different… non human.

God you’re I love you.



Lyra when will dinner be ready? Asked Phillip.

That afternoon changed me… changed my life.
We talked for a few hours, I got my Harley and then we had dinner at a fishy restaurant in the village. I asked about their… you know, hunger. They simply said that they drink blood from a well known tablet, created in the Cross Academy.
In school, well, I was in everyone mouth, because of my aspect and the group boys around me, even if we didn’t go to the same classes.
I was in between humans and vampires. I deal with both; I have human friends such as Nick Gardener and Justin Gates. I can say that for the first time in my life I was truly happy.

I looked at him. It wasn’t very difficult; he had his head in my lap.
As soon as you get out… he looked from his book and blinked a few times.
Aw… do I have to? He’s such a child. I laugh and asked him if he did want to eat Daniels food.
Come on Phil! Don’t be such a cry-baby Alexiel had entered in the room.
I bit my lip.
He didn’t have a shirt; I could see his, well detailed, chest. I looked at his face he was grinning You are a mean, very mean guy…I said to him.
Phillip rose from the sofa saying that I was right and thanked me for protecting him. I heard the melodious laugher of Alexiel. I smiled to.
I went to the kitchen to prepare dinner.
You never told us who is that guy you live with said Raphael after finished his plate. I drank the rest of the water and looked at him curious.
Gabriel Angelus they looked all to in surprise What? I asked.

Angelus…? The pureblood Gabriel Angelus? I told them that I didn’t even know that he was a pureblood. You see no one there was pureblood, they where high class nobles. They said that they know him and talked a little of him.
Have you ever asked him about your past? asked Caleb.
Yeah, and he didn’t say nothing when I talked about it he just changed the subject.
How about picking into his past? Have you done that? asked Alexiel.
I fell silent. It was not because of my powers, around them I didn’t have that kind of problem; it was something else. Did you? asked Phillip enthusiastically.

Yeah I did I stopped for a bit And I went to hospital for two weeks.

They looked at me confused. You overwhelmed yourself? asked Richard with hope.
No. He had slammed me onto a wall.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment