Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Alone

Lyra thought that her life was worthless...
But when a fire burns her school to the ground, she's got to move again.
With Gabriel, her mysterious tutor she goes to the college of Mazaret.
There she will discover that she's not that bad.

Chapter 5 - Alone

Chapter 5 - Alone
Chapter 5 ~ Alone

When I said that, they just looked at me.
They promised to never do that to me.
Phillip hugged me; he said that I had the look needing thing… something like that, truth be said it was just an excuse.
It was Thursday morning and we were walking to the main building and a question jumped in my mind.
You guys can walk at day light? During these days this kind of question appeared very frequently. Raphael went by my side.
We can as long as the weather stays like this… he pointed up. I never realised that it was always rainy in there; dark clouds were filing the sky. But if the sun comes we can’t go out, or we get burned.
Oh…I looked back and I saw a guy that was familiar to me; I stopped walking.
Is everything alright? asked Phillip. I looked at him and nodded but when I turned my head to see the guy he had disappeared… I blinked a few times.

We entered the main building. Alexiel and Raphael were by my side, the other became behind as we walked to the class. I could hear the jealous whispers of the other girls.
Do you know what the boys think about you? asked Alexiel with a little anger in his voice. I looked at him.
I know what you think, that’s enough for me. I grinned they grinned back at me.
So today is you’re first on the piano? In this school of course… Raphael mocked me. I continued to walk without giving must attention, the next class wasn’t music was Art history and I was soooo boring… I was already sleepy.
So, what is today’s game? asked Ralph. They played together in their minds, like word games, you see?
Nah… I can’t, I promised that I would keep Lyra awakened no he didn’t, he is a liar. But I didn’t turn around; either way, I was going to sleep.
Or at least I thought so.

We were going to see a movie.
That means that is going to be dark.
With two vampires by my side…
Nice… I cursed the teacher I won’t be able to sleep. And I’m going to be preoccupied.

Aw… came on Lyra!! It’s not like we are gona bite you…both of them laugh. A big privet joke I thought. The teacher brought the TV and prepared the stuff.
The lights went out and the tension started.
I pressed my backs against my chair, through the TV light I could see that both of them smiling. The palm of my hands was lifted up in my lap.
As the time passed by, the tension disappeared and I become sleepier.
Then I felt a hand. It was drawing circles, in my sensitive palm.
My heart raced and looked left. Alexiel had a smile on his face, I tried to take my hand but he grabbed my wrist. He could fell the temperature of my body raising.
He putted my hand in its original position and he started to pass his fingers up and down in my arm. I felt several shivers. He stayed like this all the class time.
When the teacher opened the lights I was redder than a stop sign.
Alexiel was laughing good time. I looked at him, upset.
We got out and Raphael looked at me.
Are you alright? You are with a red tone in your face… I thought that I couldn’t get redder, but got. I saw Alex laughing hysterically.
It was quite HOT in there…I said acidly looking to the culprit.
Alex was grabbing his belly because he was laughing so much and Raphael was confused.
Hello… a voice said near my hear and I felt a cold touch in my neck. I jumped and then slipped into Caleb’s arms. He let me go and I turned to them they were all laughing. Why did I get into this? I’m right you have pleasure mocking me I told them and whispered a few cursing words.
But the day was about to getting better… after our Design class, we had gym… It worked for all years and groups.
By, we, I mean Raphael, Caleb, Richard and Alexiel.
I dressed the uniform that consisted in a short kind of leggings and a crop top. In black. My hair was white; I almost screamed, after that I cursed my hair. I made a pony-tale but my hair was quite long.
When I went with the other girls I was mentally prepared for hell; not physically…
You see the girls hated me because I was going with the gorgeous guys and also I have to tolerate the playful disposition of those guys…
We started with volleyball. The professor chose the groups I end up with a girl named Clarisse. She hated me; I noticed that when saw her making target to head, three times in a row. Then we went to something completely different, something dangerous.
I have a huge problem. I suck at sport because my movements are to obsolete, I never reacted on time, unless I was in danger. But I wasn’t in danger I was on a class.
A baseball class.
How are you Lyra? asked Lucas after my class; he had readied Alexiels mind. He saw me hitting myself a bunch of times and also hitting the teacher. I almost punched him. My head was hurting like hell.

I’m in a bad mood… I said acidly to Phillip, he wanted me to make some kind of game.
Aw come on Lil!! Tomorrow some of us won’t be here…for all weekend, starting tomorrow… I looked at him surprised.
What do you mean?

I mean that only Alexiel will be here, because he is the oldest… I looked shocked.
Darn, darn, darn, darn and darn. I was going to be with him ALONE ALL WEAKEND. I got upstairs to take a bath still thinking of that.
I went to bathroom and started to unclothe when I realised that I’d forgot my pyjama. I went to the room, (the bathroom was incorporated in the bed room).
I was about to get it when I heard the door open.
Lyra do you…ahhh….

I saw Alex with a huge smile on his face. He saw a red Lyra with a huge embarrassed face.
I grabbed a shoe near me, and throe it at him.
I screamed till I could breathe more. He closed the door immediately.
NEVER COME BACK HERE!!! I stayed there, thinking that right now he was showing of to everyone downstairs; I went again to the bath.
When I got back downstairs, all of them were chuckling. You can imagine why. I saw Alexiel and glared at him. Thinking that if I punched him I would erase his gorgeous smile.
You do better if you don’t come near me…I warned them, they all laughed.
I don’t want to be alone with him I thought giving him my entire bad mood.
At night I felt someone enter in my room, I heard Phillip voice he wanted to sleep with me. I gazed at him… and he gave that look. He is such a child… He went to my bed and we slept.

Friday they departed earlier, letting me with this pervert… I glare at him.
You stay away from me… I warned him.
I saw him chuckle. We had dinner and then he went to his room. It was raining like hell.
I went to the bibliotheca and sit there reading. I don’t know but the book was boring so I fell asleep… drowned in nightmares. I saw to many things for just a few hours, I couldn’t really see them all; only parts of it.
I was in long corridor… it only had one door, in the end. I walked what it looked like hours then I reached the door and opened it. A blood spatters flied to my face, as I saw a vampire killing a woman. I ran as fast as I could but I could hear him behind me. I felt his cold touch.
I waked with a scream.
Alexiel was looking at me with a worried face touching in it.
I hugged him tightly; I felt a few shivers. He embraced me back against him.
Are you alright? He asked when my breath stabilized.
I don’t know….

What was that all about?
I had a strange nightmare... that’s all. I tried to push him back but he didn’t let. I looked at him; he was serious.
Be careful of what you dream with… he said.
Then he lifted me up from the sofa.
What are you doing?! Put me down!! I have two legs to walk!! PUT ME DOWN!!!

Stop screaming like a child! I felt silent I’ll take you upstairs.
He took me to my room and placed me in my bed. I looked in his eyes.
I should never have done that.
I was almost paralyzed by his look; he was so gorgeous…
I lifted my hand and putted it in his face; he approached and kissed me in my cheek. You can sleep. I’ll stay here, watching for you…I blushed but didn’t turn the offer. I lay down and looked into his eyes, they were calm and soft.
I fell a sleep with his and on mine.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment