Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Love Bites and Cruel Words

Lyra thought that her life was worthless...
But when a fire burns her school to the ground, she's got to move again.
With Gabriel, her mysterious tutor she goes to the college of Mazaret.
There she will discover that she's not that bad.

Chapter 6 - Love Bites and Cruel Words

Chapter 6 - Love Bites and Cruel Words
Chapter 6 ~Love Bites and Cruel Words

I woke up so late. But he wasn’t there.
I looked at the clock a half past ten… God what’s wrong with me?!

I dreamed of him all night; I blushed only to think about it. I rose from the bed and changed cloths. I dressed a skirt and a big white polo neck.
I went downstairs; I could hear music from the bibliotheca. I opened the door quietly and looked inside. He already knew that I was there.
He raised his eyes from the book and smiled Want to eat breakfast? He asked I nodded. We went to the village and eat in a little cafeteria. It was cosy a little one, but I liked it.
So…I tried to say something but it didn’t occur anything.
There is a thing that I wanted to ask you, since you’re with us…he started, then he looked at me and I nodded The fire on your school wasn’t random, I am wrong?

I looked at him and them trough the window. There’s always a catch said Gabriel once.
No, you’re quite right.
There is someone after you isn’t it? He was looking serious I bit my lip I will take that for a yes.

I nodded and sighted.

I read your mind. I looked at him furious enough for him to understand that I hated that. After that he gave up on asking.
We wandered trough the village seeing and buying stuff. Then we went near the lake.
Do you know the story about this place? He asked me suddenly, I shocked my head. Well the lake is always frozen because the weather. But some people say that it was not always like that. He stopped looking at me and turned his head to the lake. It was always sunshine…

They say that’s a story about an angel that fell in love with a demon… It was forbidden, but they still loved each other. When the town people realised that they were together, they tried to kill the demon; instead they killed the angel, letting him fall to the lake… that day the lake frozen and this place was called Neverwinter, for the people realized there that wouldn’t be no more sunshine here.

He stopped talking, leaving it eyes in the lake. He gave me his hand and I looked with him to the lake.

We stared at it for so long that we lost the track of the hours. We lunched at the village and then we walked a little beyond it to see some kind of castle ruins. We walked trough there until the sky got darker.
Best to go home… I said he nodded.
The sky went darker very quickly, we rushed a little, and I was in front of him. Do not go further there is someone in here…said Alexiel; I turned, his eyes were red, blood red.
I stood still and he passed to my front and started to walk more precaution, I followed him. He turned right, but he heard a growl from the left. I looked and I saw something moving. Its eyes were bloody and his teeth were out.
The thing rushed forward. Hitting me and pushing me down. I felt some blood running from my leg and my arm. Then I heard an angry growl, Alexiel grabbed him by his neck and I fall unconscious.

When I woke up I was in my room. In my bed.
I felt a cold touch in my face. I looked up and saw him. He still had those bloody eyes.
Are you alright? Does anything hurt? I could sense preoccupation in his voice. I lifted my hand to his face. He was sitting, with my head on his lap.
I’m just fine… just a little dizzy. I sat but I felt pain; my arm and my leg had some bad scratches, they were bloody.
I looked at Alexiel face; I could see why he had those bloody eyes. He looked back at me; there was something I could see in his eyes: thirst. For my blood.
I lifted my arm and gave it to him.
He looked surprised and turned his head.
Drink it… you saved my life that’s the least I can do… he looked at me again, his eyes were, even bloody, gorgeous. He was thinking if he could do it.
Then he took my arm.
He licked all the blood around the scratch and he sucked some from it. It was somewhat painful but at same time there was something else. I could almost fell pleasure. I could ear my heart beating. Then I felt his teeth. He stopped and looked at me.
Sorry… but is so delicious that is hard to stop, your blood… he looked at my leg Can I finish?
I blushed; he didn’t wait for my answer.
I felt him lick my knee. Shivers went down my spine; I felt my body temperature rising fast.
Christ!! I thought. He looked at me with a grin.
He’s not going to help you now. I saw his mouth with my blood, but it didn’t mind now. He raised his head and approached to me; his hands were in my face making me look at him.
Then his soft lips touched mine.
My head was empty.
It was the first time I’ve felt like this, it was the most incredible feeling. I moved my hands to chest grabbing his shirt. He took his hand from my face and placed them in my waist, making me lay down in the bed.
He backed a little and looked at me. I had lost my breath and was as red as I can be. He smiled then he kissed me again. This time a little deeper.
He was avid for me and I for him. I could fell his fangs and I shivered from the thrill. But even so he didn’t let me go.
We separated again. Breathless again, but this time with a smile. We looked appreciatively each other for a while and he laughed and hid his head in my hair. We just stood there, like that. Smelling my scent.
Can I bite you? he asked in my hear.
My heart raced. Yes…
He gently licked my neck. Then I felt his fangs.
It was so painful…
Ah…. I whispered craving my nails in his back. He drank my blood, not much.
He stopped and looked at me putting his face on my chest to hear my raced heart.
You’re the only one I will ever love… he whispered.
I loved him to. I never felt like this… wanting to stay with him forever and ever. To wake up at his side and be able to see his gorgeous face every morning, to touch him, to fell him.
I realised one thing.
I loved him so much that it hurts…

He rose up and smiled at me.
I sat on the bed looking at him. More than ever I could see him, his true side. Wild but yet gentle. I grinned at him, provocatively.
He lifted his eyebrow. Does the Lady want to play with me…? I blushed as I continued to smile. He laughed and went to the door, I followed him. You’re worse than me.

Am I? I asked innocently.
Truly.

We walked downstairs talking about foolish things.
We ate something and went to the bibliotheca. He wanted to ask something but he wasn’t to ask so soon.
I grabbed the book I was reading and stat on the sofa; he lay down on the same sofa putting his head on my lap.
I petted his head.
He fall asleep quite quickly. We stayed like this for a few minutes; my cell phone ranged on my pocket waking him up. He said something with a cranky voice. I looked at the visor.
It was Gabriel.
Yes, Gabriel? I rose up. I could fell Alexiel’s eyes on my back.
Hey Lil!! How are you? I tried to phone you so many times; but you never answered… I felt a little guilty as I sensed the tone on his voice.
I’m so sorry, but I’ve been busy lately… but I’ll be more careful next time. I miss you.

No worries. I miss you to. How about I come and see you tomorrow? We could meet at the village… I knew that Alexiel was hearing the conversation but I had to go.
Sure thing!! Tomorrow morning, let’s see…I stopped to think. Nine am? Is it good for you?

Ok. We’ll talk tomorrow. Bye I really adore you.

I adore you too… he hang up.

I grabbed the phone with both hands.
I turned around to see a serious face. He didn’t like my conversation.
A little anger crawled to me. Why is that look all about? I asked coldly.
He lifted his eyebrow; his eyes become a little redder. You’re meeting this guy…? I could sense something in his tone.
Yeah, I am. I continued to speak coldly.
I don’t want you to. He spoke very seriously. I felt more angered, I raised my voice.
You do not own me. No one meddles in my life. I will go and that’s all.

My personality its not one of the best ones, I have huge problems with patience.
I didn’t see him rose; I only felt his breath against my hear. What is he to you? his voice was filed with something I couldn’t understand. I pushed him back or at least tried.
You have nothing to do with that!! I escaped from him. He grabbed my wrist.
Now I do. He was hurting me. I felt tears in my eyes; I hated to be treated like that, like I belonged to him.
He is my tutor!! I have obligations towards him! I yelled as hard as I could, I looked to him and you are hurting me. His face changed. In both ways!!
I saw shame in his face as he let me go. I ran as fast as I could to my room, and I looked the door. It was too late for excuses.
It hurts so much.
Even if I didn’t want, I felt somewhat hate in that moment, and he felt my hate too. I leaned my back to the wall, letting myself slip to the floor. I cry as hard as could for those feelings to perish.
That day… I felt love but also hate such contradictory feelings. But both for the same person.
After a while I rose from the floor and looked to the window. It was full moon; a red full moon.
The bloody moon.
The reflection in the window didn’t show my face; but the face of the thing that was inside of me, inside of my heart. I smiled to myself as I became wilder and out of control.

That night something inside me started to change.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment