Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Silence, Silence

Lyra thought that her life was worthless...
But when a fire burns her school to the ground, she's got to move again.
With Gabriel, her mysterious tutor she goes to the college of Mazaret.
There she will discover that she's not that bad.

Chapter 7 - Silence, Silence

Chapter 7 - Silence, Silence
Chapter 7 ~ Silence, Silence

My white hair was lose, spreading to the floor.
I was laid in it. Looking to nothingness.
I was such despicable monster. Such pitiful creature. So strange and so beautiful. So full of hate and anger. So cruel…
I laughed.

I woke up in the floor. I didn’t how I get in there. I looked to the images in the floor. What is this? I asked with despair.
When did I do this? I tried to remember. I rose up.
I picked those drawings and put hid them in my stuff.
I looked to myself in the mirror. The image comforted me. I was the same as ever. The usual pale Lyra, the usual eyes. Blue and green.
The bite marks were in my neck, I remembered those words I said to him. I was going to ask for apologies. My cloth was the same so I took a bath and changed it. I dressed a leather pants and a pair of boots that went till my knees.
I heard a voice in the other side of the door.
Lyra… can I come in…? his voice was lower and still ashamed. I finished putting the bandage in my neck; I grabbed my white polo neck.
I guess…my voice was neutral. I was looking to the door when he opened it.
I just couldn’t resist. He was so, full of regret; his eyes were sad he knew he had hurt me.
I wanted to ask for… I went to him and putted a finger on his lips.
I want to ask for apologise. I was very mean to you…he looked at me and smiled putting my finger away.
I couldn’t help it. I was so jealous of him, how you talked with him… I laughed at him. He looked surprised.
I love you so much, that I cry for hurting you. he smiled at me, at my foolishness.
He lowered his eyes to level of mine.
I love you to… he kissed me gently then he took my arm and we went down. You’re going to see him now? He asked. There was no more jealousy in his voice.
Yes, I ride there. I’ll come back as soon as can.

Alright. He kissed me again and dressed my long coat and went to my Harley.

I drove fast, feeling the adrenaline within my veins.
When I arrived to the village parking I saw Gabriel’s Mercedes. I parked near his car. I phoned him and he told me to go the coffee near the lake, he was there waiting.
I entered in the place. I looked around to find him. I saw his long brown hair. He looked at me in his blue eyes; he smiled and I smiled back.
Hey there. I said sitting in front of him. Did I arrive in time to breakfast?

Sure, ask anything, I’ll pay… he lifted his face and patted my head. He loves to do that. So are you enjoying the new school?

Yes, pretty much. I looked to my hands, a sense of guilty trespassed my heart. I own him so much. I made some friends. I smiled.
Really? You don’t usually have many friends… I nodded. But you’re happy aren’t you? he smiled kindly.
I’m very happy in there…

We stayed silent for a few minutes, and then he looked at me strangely. I knew that look, he saw something different in me.
And how are you doing? I asked him.
Without you, very miserable. But the rest is just the same.
We got up and left to the outside. He walked to the lake there was no one in there; I felt something strange. Like a shiver.
You’re different. He said suddenly. I looked at him confused.
He was staring at me; I saw his eyes getting redder and redder; I felt a pressure in my head. I realised that we was reading my mind. I looked at him furious.
I see your friends now… there was anger in this voice. I will tell you a secret. You belong to ME. I looked at him. I saved you that night… so as the tradition says your blood is mine, only mine. And you gave it to another.

Another shiver came down my spine. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him. He whispered softly in my hear. I guess I will forgive you this time… but if I see you with him again… I WILL KILL HIM.

Lyra… I heard Alexiel voice behind me. I felt Gabriel’s tension rising. He dropped my wrist. I turned to him.
His eyes were red to.
Remember what I said dear Lyra…I looked at him. I had a lot of feelings in my mind. I tried to speak, but I couldn’t.
What did you do to her? Alexiel was furious. He stepped near me.
Gabriel putted his arm around my waist.
She belongs to me… he said to him. Then he turned to me remember what I said.

He looked wildly to Alexiel and showed him his teeth. He made a movement with his arm and Alex was slammed to the floor.
Alexiel!!! Gabri… he came near my hear and whispered two words.
Silent, Silent…

Everything went dark.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment