Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Cotton and the Mister Man

Cotton hears an odd tale from the bigger sheep...

Chapter 1 - Cotton and the Mister Man

Chapter 1 - Cotton and the Mister Man
Once upon a time, there was a sheep.This particular sheep''s name was Cotton.Cotton heard a really silly tale from the bigger sheep that tried to scare him.They said, "I heard, that if you be a nice sheep, then mean ol'' Farmer Joe''ll take your wool right off! And sell it to the locals. It''s true! So you should never be good and always keep your wool dirty!"This was very silly and he knew it was bad. Cotton was a good sheep and obeyed the rules his mommy and daddy told him. Such as "Don''t eat things with unsatisfying stenches!" or "If it has a green glow then it''s not a good thing!" and "Never shoot another sheep!" and other things along those lines.So he disregarded the tale the other sheep told him.But after a while, it began to give Cotton strange thoughts. "What if Farmer Joe really did take sheep''s wool? What if he really does want you to be bad?" This was giving him bad dreams.So he wanted to find out if it was true.One day, he walked up to a sheep that had really bad wool, and he looks like he didn''t have a mud bath in ages! So, Cotton gave him some corn and he was thanked.And another time, he saw a sheep getting bullied, so he walked over and said "Don''t!" so the bullies stopped when they realised what they were doing was wrong.About a week later, Cotton awoke to the sound of a trident scraping the door! He was scared! So he went to check what it was. And it was..... FARMERJOEHOLDINGAPITCHFORKRAWRRR!!!!! So Cotton ran away and he was crying because he was sad and liked his wool. =("Iv''e seen what you''ve been doing, Cotton! You are a nice sheep! So I''m going to have to take your wool and make a sweater muahahaha!" So he took a pair of electric shears and shaved him bare!"I''m sorry for being good I didn''t mean to!" cried Cotton."Don''t feel bad! Feel happy! I work at a place where I get only the nicest of sheep and make sweaters out of their nice clean soft wool and give them to the homeless! It is a non-profit organization for the good!" said Farmer Joe."You mean, being good is the right thing to do?""Yes it is and you should always think twice before shooting a random person or animal!""But, what about my wool? Now I will be cold in the winter time and all my friends will play in the snow but not me! =(""Oh, don''t worry, Cotton! Your wool will grow back! And it will be even prettier!"So Cotton was happy and he was Farmer Joe''s number one resource.The end!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment