Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Transfer Through Time

A story about Jak and Daxter as they go through time.

Chapter 1 - The Transfer Through Time

Chapter 1 - The Transfer Through Time

BEFORE YOU READ!!!: This story is based on the game Jak 2. Here are some things you might want to know before you read. In the first game Jak never said a word so it's really cool to hear him talk. Daxter was once a elf just like Jak. Daxter then fell in a Dark Eco(Toxic Chemical)and turned in a furry little orange animal. Keria is a inventor. She knows lots about Percursor stuff. She has a crush on Jak. The Green Sage is 1 of the 4 Sages. He knows a lot also about Precursor stuff too. His daughter is Keria. He is also mean at Daxter.



Jak woke up suddenly with a hard shake."Wake up buddy!" "Old man Sage and Keria are going to exzamine the big Precursor ring we found!" Jak still half asleep, was awoken by another hard shake by Daxter. After refusing Jak finally got out of bed. The night before he had many nightmares of bad things were going to happen. Jak got out of his hut, to find Daxter messing with some of the Precursor arifacts. "If i see you touch one more artifact im going to feed you to the sharks!", boomed the Green Sage. "Shut your big trap", Daxter yelled back, and ran away. Jak went over by Keria to see what she was doing. "These are very special artifacts you found" "They could be over 100 years old!" The Green Sage came over to Jak and patted him on the back. "I think it time to open the ring." Very excited, Jak and Daxter sat in the middle of this wierd king on spaceship thing that Kiera invented. "I don't know what could possibly in the ring boys" said the Sage, so be carful. "Don't worry old man" said Daxter, "Me and Jak know our safety." While Daxter and the Sage were fighting, Keria and Jak pushed a buttion on the spaceship. The ring suddenly started opening very slowly and very loudly,and ended Daxter and the Sage's fight. Suddenly, A huge creature came out of the ring. "Thank you so much for opening the ring to free us all!" "Now me and our whole army of Metal Heads will destroy the world!" The ring was fully open now, and it was sucking the space ship in the portal. Jak couldn't see, and he could hear Daxter yelling. While going very fast in the portal, a bolt of lighting hit the space ship and the Sage and Keria flew out of the ship. "FIND YOURSELF JAK!" yelled the Sage, and Jak and Daxter flew out of the portal. Jak could finally see sky, and everything wasn't black anymore. The space ship hit the ground and Jak and Daxter flew out. Jak looked to see that Daxter was shaking, but he was all right. All of the sudden, a man with some armor said to a red officer with a gun. Daxter ran through the man's legs and ran away. "Leave the animal, but the Baron needs him." With a fast motion the red officer hit Jak in the head with his gun. "I'll find you soon Jak!" "I'll Save You!" Jak then saw black.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DarkDude on March 12, 2004, 5:10:26 AM

DarkDude on
DarkDudeactually it;s the same scene in jak2 kinda like the few changes though!