Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Dark and Evil Secret About Jak

A story about Jak and Daxter as they go through time.

Chapter 3 - The Dark and Evil Secret About Jak

Chapter 3 - The Dark and Evil Secret About Jak
2 YEARS LATER
"How are the tests going Baron Praxis?" Jak was laying in a chair with a beam very close to his chest. "Not good, Erol." repiled the Baron. Jak had his eyes barely open to see the same man that told the officer to hit him. He could also see and big and buff man with a red robe on. That must be Baron Praxis thought Jak. Jak felt really dizzy he had a headache. He had been in the Baron's prision for last 2 years. "We need him to fight aganist the Metal Heads or else the city will go down!" yelled the Baron. The Baron got close to Jak and said, "I don't know how much Dark Eco we have been pumping into you, but you are not reacting to it all all!" "At least you should be dead by now!" "Erol, if the boys health hasn't changed then kill him!" I'll be glad to Baron Praxis", said Erol. "See you tonight Jak boy", said Erol. Jak still laying in the bed strapped down by his arms and legs, felt even more dizzy and hurt. Suddenly Daxter came up through a secret elevator. "Is anybody named Jak on this floor?" Daxter hopped off the elevator and jumped on Jak. "Jak." Are you ok buddy?" Look at you, you look so...dfferent!" "Jak its me Daxter!" "Rembemer Me?" "Just say something to me!" "IM GOING TO KILL PRAXIS!" yelled Jak. "Ok Jak, you can do that later but i have to get you out first." "Now lets see how we undo the cuffs of your arms and feet." Suddenly purple lighting bolts were surrounding Jak. His face turned purple. He grew long black nails. He broke the cuffs with one snap and jumped off the chair. Jak then look at Daxter very mad. "Its ok Jak." "Its me Daxter!" Jak was then going to knock Daxter of a ledge to his doom. "AHHHHHHHH.....Dax? Jak turned back in to his regular form dazed and confused. "WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT JAK!" "IM NEVER GOING TO MAKE YOU MAD AGAIN!" "Sorry Dax i don't no what happened." "Its ok buddy." "As long were still friends." "Of couse Dax." "I got some new cloths for you, so put them on." Jak and Dax ran through the prison and finally entered the city.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment