Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Meeting, Kor and a Mysterious Boy

A story about Jak and Daxter as they go through time.

Chapter 5 - Meeting, Kor and a Mysterious Boy

Chapter 5 - Meeting, Kor and a Mysterious Boy
Jak and Daxter were out of breath at the exit of the prison. "That was too close Jak." "One of those red gaurds almost shot my butt!" yelled Daxter. "Chill out Dax." "You were just fine." Jak and Daxter noticed how different the city was, than their home. There were zoomers (flying cars used for transportation) in traffic, and he could see the red officers patrolling the area, and the streets were were all rockey and not paved. Jak and Daxter were at the end of the street, when a old man stepped in front of him. He had a little kid standing right by his legs. It reminded Jak of someone. "Hello young stranger" said the old man. "My name is Kor, and I might be able to help." "You look like a smart man" Jak cut in. "Where the heck am I!" "Well young angry stranger", said Kor. "You are a citizen of the Majesty, Baron Praxis." "Do you know him?" asked Kor. "Well a matter of fact I do." repiled Jak. "I just a prisoner in the Baron's palace." "Prisoner or not" "The Baron built walls around the city" Kor said sadly. "Were are his slaves!" "We better move foward, the Krimzon Guards are coming" said Kor. "So thats what those red officers are called." said Daxter. "They should be called Krimzon Farts instead!" One of the Krimzon Guards came over to Jak, Daxter, Kor, and the Kid. "You have authorized to be under arrest, by the order of Baron Praxis!" "Surrender and DIE!" stormed the Krimzon Guard. "Protect us from the Gaurds, and I'll tell you someone who can help!" said Kor. Jak then punched one Krimzon and and 12 more came. Then Jak turned Evil again and wiped out all the Gaurds in less that 12 seconds. "That was cool Jak!" "Do it again!" said Daxter. "Something is happening to me!" "I can't control it!" yelled Jak. "The Baron pumped all that Dark Eco into me!" "Thats how I change!" "Very impressive." said Kor. "I must take this very special boy to saftey." "I must go now." "What about us!" yelled Daxter. "There is a group called the Underground and they want to fight the Baron." "Their leader is called the Shadow." "He could really use you as a fighter." said Kor. "Go to a dead end alley and ask for Torn." "I must go now." said Kor. "Thanks for all of your of your help Kor." said Jak. "Now what do we do?" said Daxter. "We Find Torn" said Jak.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment