Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - A Man From The Underground

A story about Jak and Daxter as they go through time.

Chapter 6 - A Man From The Underground

Chapter 6 - A Man From The Underground
"Alright Dax lets go find Torn." said Jak. "But how are we going to get there Jak?" asked Daxter. "I got an idea but we have to be sneaky and quiet" said Jak. "Alright" Daxter said in a wisper. Daxter jumped on Jak's shoulder. Jak was running somewhere, but Daxter did know. "Where are we going Jak?" "SHHHH!" Jak said. Jak ran in a dark alley and hid along a wall. "What are we doing!" yelled Daxter. "You say another word and I'll go by myself" said Jak. Jak then started running very fast. He jumped high and stole a citizen's zoomer. "YEHAW!" yelled Jak. "I was hiding from the Krimzon Guards Dax." "So they wouldn't see me." "Ok" "Now i get it" said Jak. "Kor told us Torn would be in a dark alley so I think I know where to go." said Daxter. "How do you know Dax?" asked Jak. "Jak!" "I've" been looking for you for 2 years!" "I know this whole city around!" "Sounds good." said Jak. "Alright, Jak." said Daxter. "I think we're here." Jak parked the zoomer and approched a man with some armor and lots of tatoos. "I'm looking for a guy named Torn." "Kor sent us" said Jak. "Yeah" "I'm Torn" he said. "Good" said Jak. "We want to see the Shadow." Jak repilied. "Hahahaha" said Torn. "No one sees the Shadow if i say so, boy!" "The names Jak!" Jak said angerily. "Me and Dax here want to join the Underground here." "You can" said Torn "If you do a really tough task" "What kind of task?" asked Daxter. "You two have to steal the Baron's banner in Dead Town" "If you do, your in." said Torn. "We'll be right back with the banner." "Your still here?" asked Torn.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment