Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Torn's Tough Task

A story about Jak and Daxter as they go through time.

Chapter 7 - Torn's Tough Task

Chapter 7 - Torn's Tough Task
Jak and Daxter ran out of the alley, and jumped o the zoomer they stole earlier. "Let me driver Jak!" said Daxter. "Imagine what would happen if you hit a citizen on one of those Krimzon Gaurds" replied Jak. "I'd smoke them with all my my awesome zommer skills. Jak drove to the border of the city, and entered Dead Town. There were many buildings knocked down and lots of debris. "This place is a dump!" yelled Daxter. There were little green fish the Jak could kill them in one punch. "Lets get them all!" said Daxter. As Jak and Daxter were climbing the buildings, the buildings were shaddering under their feet. "Run Jak, RUN!" yedded Daxter. "I'm going as fast my legs can take me!" replied Jak. Finally Jak and Daxter reached up to the top of the bulildings and found the Baron's Banner. "There it is." said Jak. "So much hard work, for something so little." said Daxter. As Jak pulled up the banner the whole building started crumbling. Jak and Daxter jumped off the building. Jak started sliding down a metal wire, and Daxter fell on the wire between his legs. "OWWWWWW!" yelled Daxter. The wire ended at the ground, and Jak jumped off and landed on his feet. "Yes!" said Jak. Daxter then landed, but on his face. "Is.....My...Face.....Broken?" Daxter said painfully. "Your just fine Dax." said Jak. "Lets go back to Torn's and give him the banner." said Jak. Jak and Daxter jumped back on the zoomer and headed back to Torn's.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment