Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - The Mission At The Pumping Station

A story about Jak and Daxter as they go through time.

Chapter 8 - The Mission At The Pumping Station

Chapter 8 - The Mission At The Pumping Station
Jak and Daxter met up with Torn in the alley. "I know a secret underground room, that we can go to." said Torn. "Just follow me." he said. Jak and Daxter followed Torn to the secret underground room. The room was pretty big inside. There was a old zoomer hanged up on the wall. There was a fire buring inside. Daxter noticed a drain for water. "WhooWee!" yelled Daxter. "A hero sure makes you thirsty!" Daxter opened the drain, and brown mud and sludge came out. "EWWWW!" yelled Daxter. "That was so sick!" "The Baron cut off all fresh water to the underground." Torn said. "He is risking people's lives just to destroy the underground." "I was once a Krimzon Gaurd, and one of the gaurds told me there is a old pump at the pumping station that turns on water to the whole city." said Torn "That gives you another mission Jak." Torn still talking. "So what do you want us to do?" asked Jak. "Go to the pumping station and turn on the pump." Torn replied. "Lets hurry up Jak, so i can wash my mouth out!" yelled Daxter. Jak and Daxter ran out of the underground room and jumped on the zoomeer. They flew until they reached the city border. They got off the zoomer, and entered the pumping station. They started running when Daxter noticed a monster in a bush. "What is that?" asked Jak. All of the sudden the monster jumped out of the bush and approched Jak. "IT'S A METAL HEAD JAK!" yelled Daxter. Jak then ran over to it and knocked it out with two punches. "That was too close Jak." said Daxter. Jak noticed there was a glowing gem kind of thing laying on the ground. "I think those are skull gems." said Daxter. "The people say there is a Oracle that collect those." replied Daxter. "So lets kill more Metal Heads and get soem more." said Jak. Jak and Daxter got past many traps, and got lots of skull gems. Then they finally reached the pump. "I got this pump." said Daxter. Daxter grabbed the pump and started pulling. "COME ON!" yelled Daxter. "I think its stuck." Daxter said still pulling. At that moment Jak hit the pump and Daxter got sucked up with the water. Jak could see Daxter going through the pipes and crashing into other pipes really hard. Daxter finally reached the end of the pipes, and he was stuck. Jak could see water building up behind him. "Help...Me...Jak." "Help....Me...Please!" Jak turned the pump more and the water forced Daxter out. "Don't say anything Jak!" "Don't even chuckle!" said Daxter. "Lets go back to Torn." Daxter replied. "No Dax, lets see the Oracle" Jak said.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment