Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Water

This is a story about a school that helps children with powers. Hope you like it!

Chapter 1 - Water

Chapter 1 - Water
The Four Elements: Chapter 1, Water

Water got up from her bed and put her aqua colored hair in a ponytail.
I have to go get ready! Water was going to the Element school this year to learn about her power.
Im thirsty& she thought, she held a cup and said, Watro de capo. She drank the water and got dressed.
She heard the doorbell ring and she went to the door; she opened the door and a man in a suit was there.
Hello, are you Water? He asked.
Yeah, are you the school person thats picking me up? Water asked excitedly.
Yes, are you ready? he asked while walking into her house.
Yes, Ill go get my things. Water yelled to him and ran to her room. She grabbed her stuff and ran downstairs.
She went out the door and went to the limo that was outside. A limo! Thats so cool! Water yelled and jumped in. I wonder if they have food too. As if the man read her mind he asked,
Are you hungry or do you want any food at all?
Yes! Thank you, whats your name by the way? Water asked curiously.
Oh, my names Ash. I can do fire.
Really? Water asked amazed. I cant do anything right now. Except make my own water.
Oh, thats ok, youll learn later on. He replied trying to be encouraging.
Is everyone like me? She asked.
No, others have the power of Earth, Fire, Water, and Air. Some other ones too.
Their names are close to their power. Like mines ash.
Yeah, and mines water. Can a person do more than 1 element?
Yes, but& its hard, see, its hard cause it is a lot of power for one person to hold.
Aww, I wanted to learn more than one. She sighed
Well, you probably couldnt control it right now anyway.
Really? Is it strong to know more than one? She asked.
Yes, I guess you could say its&. too strong. Were picking going to be picking up 3 other girls.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Brodstar5 on April 5, 2007, 2:59:02 PM

Brodstar5 on
Brodstar5this is good. you should continue it.

Dear_Me on April 5, 2007, 11:21:57 PM

Dear_Me on
Dear_MeThanks, I'm writing it in a different font Word so that's why it's small, I'm putting the 2nd chapter up soon.