Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Fire

This is a story about a school that helps children with powers. Hope you like it!

Chapter 2 - Fire

Chapter 2 - Fire
The Four Elements: Chapter 2, Fire

Yawn& what time is it? Her reddish hair was very long and starting to get annoying. Fire thought. She looked at the clock and noticed,
Wait, element school& they should be picking me up in 30 min& wait& 30 minutes!!! Fire dashed out of bed and started brushing her Amber reddish hair.
How could I sleep through the alarm clock?! She asked herself, She got dressed and ate a quick breakfast. She was brushing her teeth when the doorbell rang.
Fire screamed and spat the toothpaste out, got her coat and luggage and went to the door.
Hello? She asked as she opened the door, a man stood there.
Are you fire? She nodded. you got your luggage? She nodded again, well, lets go.
Fire went out and saw the limo. A limo! Thats so, wicked! She ran to the car and the guy Ash walked over and opened the door fore her and put her stuff in the car.
You can sit by water, he said to fire.
Ok, hi water! Im fire, weird names we got, you can do water then? I can do fire, all I can do is light a candle, what about you? fire asked so much that water looked confused for a minute.
um& I can fill a cup with water and a fish tank& she replied.
Oh, ok, do you fight at all?
No, Im not allowed to.
Really? Thats weird. Our parents are different. I usually throw fire at people if theyre mean to me.
Shes a lot different than me. Thought water.
What are your hobbies? Asked fire.
Um& I like to draw, sleep, run, jump rope, knit, and other things like that. Replied water.
Girls, well be going to get 2 more girls, they live close by.
Ok, both girls replied thinking what their powers are.
Do you use your power everyday? asked water starting to get used to talking to fire.
Um& yes, like if its cold in my room which it usually is.
Ah, replied water,
Girls were about there make room for another girl, her stuff can go in the back of the car.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment