Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Emerald That Got Away

This is my Sonic person, and the other ones >_>

Chapter 1 - Emerald That Got Away

Chapter 1 - Emerald That Got Away
"Cmon! We need to get ethe Chaos Emeralds before that other guy does!" Shadow yelled behind. Sonic sped up with Tails, Vector, Espio, Charmy and Knuckles. "Sonic, I'm tired!" Tails whined. "A little further Tails." Sonic replied. They reached the Maya Temple and saw the other hedgehog. "Stop right there you!" Knuckles yelled. The black and red hedgehog turned around. It was a... GIRL?! "Woah, a girl?" Shadow said dazed. "She has the Chaos Emerald!!!" Charmy shouted. Charmy flew up into the air and buzzed down at her. The girl stood there, unamazed, or caring. Charmy shouted. The girl caught Charmy by his head and threw him off the cliff. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Charmy shouted as he feel. "Charmy!" Espio shouted. Espio ran down and caught Charmy. Charmy flew them back up. "Drop the Chaos Emerald and leave...now." Shadow demanded. "Yeah right." the girl laughed. She took the white Chaos Emerald and ran. "She's almost as fast as...well... me!" Sonic blushed. "KNOCK IT OFF! Besides if anyone gets her...it's me." Shadow muttered. "The Chaos Emerald!" Vector shouted. The Emerald's color started to turn black and red. "Heh." the girl laughed. They reached the end of the cliff. The hedgehog almost ran off the cliff and staggered backwards. "End of the line, either you drop the Chaos Emerald...or fall!" Sonic shouted. "Alright then, I choose...fall." She grinned evily. She held out her arms and fell backwards. She fell with the same smirk on her face. she dived down with her arms forward, into the canyon darkness. "NO! THE CHAOS EMERALD!" Shadow weaped. "NOOOO THE PRETTY GIRL!" Sonic sobbed. Shadow frowned and hit Sonic on the head. They all raced home. 'I wonder who that was... and why did she choose fall?' Shadow thought. They had reached their hideout and dug their way in.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment