Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Dameon the Hedgehog

This is my Sonic person, and the other ones >_>

Chapter 2 - Dameon the Hedgehog

Chapter 2 - Dameon the Hedgehog
The gang had just received news that the other Chaos Emerald has been located. It was at... Sunside Beach. They started racing to that site. 'I wonder if that girl died... I hope not.' Shadow worried. "Shadow, what's wrong?" asked Espio. "OH! Uh...nothing." Shadow murmured. "Ohhhhh, it was that girl." Charmy laughed. "Don't make me shove you into the beach when we get there." Shadow said, threatingly. "AH! I CAN'T SWIM EITHER!" Charmy yelled as he flew ahead. they reached Sunside Beach. The Chaos Emerald was in the water. They saw it's green glow. They all dived into the water, except Charmy. "I'm gonna stay up here." Charmy laughed as he flew away. 'Who is that?' Shadow though as he saw a foggy outlining in the far distance. It was red and black. "THE GIRL!" Shadow tried to say in the water. The girl turned and looked alarmed. She held out her arm. She was saying something but they couldn't hear. A black beam struct Sonic and he floated to the top of the water. The girl swam down further and took the emerald. But something was wrong with her... She didn't move. Shadow swam over to her. She wasn't awake... SHE COULDN'T BREATHE! Shadow cradled her in his arms and swam her to the beach. The gang followed. The Emerald was gone though. They reached the beach and layed her on the stone up-side rectangle. They were up high. Seagulls flew gracefully around in the cloud-less sky. The girl coughed and opened her eyes. "Huh...?" She said as she looked around. "W-where's the emerald?!" She gasped. "Yo! Don't worry about that! Are you ok?" asked Sonic as he climbed up the stone figure from being knocked out in the water. "Yes... I'm fine." She said as she looked away from them. "What is your name?" asked Shadow. "I'm Dameon." Dameon said as she looked out into the ocean. "I'm Shadow and this is my 'friend' Sonic." Shadow laughed. "Anyways, why are you looking for the emeralds?" asked Sonic. "To find out who I am. I don't really know. I just assume I was created by darkness because I have dark powers." Dameon shrugged. "Cmon, let's go look for that emerald." Shadow urged. "Race ya!" Dameon shouted. Sonic and Shadow raced down the stone figure and into the water. Dameon's shoes started to light up and she flew! She dived into the water. "I win!" she cried out. they dived uner the water and found the emerald. They swam back up and headed for Metropolis.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

WhiteLighting681 on December 7, 2006, 4:48:53 AM

WhiteLighting681 on
WhiteLighting681Ohh, exciting^^