Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Possesed

This is my Sonic person, and the other ones >_>

Chapter 3 - Possesed

Chapter 3 - Possesed
"GUYS!" Dameon cried. "WHAT?!" Sonic and Shadow cry out. "Chaos Emerald! Yellow!" Dameon gasped. They smiled and headed out. "Okay, this emerald is in the desert." Sonic said as he read the map. "Let's go!" Dameon said excitingly. They shot off and reached the desert in no time. "We have to pass these ruins and monsters." said Dameon as she looked up. Dameon took an iPod and put it in her ears. "What? I like to listen to music. Besides this will be a peice of cake." Damwon smirked. Sonic and Shadow grew happy to see her so eager. She was listening to Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous by Good Charlotte. She took off. "WOAH!" Shadow said as dirt flew into his face. Ruins cracked and fell. They dasehed under. Shadow could hear Dameon's music. 'fall, fall ,fall...LIFESTYLES!!! OF THE RICH AND THE FAMOUS! Always complaining...' Cyclinder blocks flew at them. Dameon put her iPod away and started hopping them. She was evading them with ease. She was close to the edge. "Look, I bet you I can prove she loves me better." Sonic smirked. "Okay, fine! The deals on!" Shadow yelled. "DAMEON! BE CAREFUL!" Sonic yelled. Dameon lost her balance.

"AHHH!" said Dameon as she tumbled down the cliff. She was falling in air now. "DAMEON!" They cried out. They couldn't reach her in time. Dameon turned around and dived. She landed on the ground in a fist pose. She ran up a tree and settled herself at the top. She bounced and did a flip back up to the cliff. "That was close..." she said as she wiped the sweat of her face. Sonic and Shadow sat, dumbfounded. They hopped over more cyclinders. Dameon slid under the small, closing door. Shadow and Sonic followed. Giant gray monsters appeared with fluon swords. Dameon held out her hand. A black ball started around her hand. "CHAOS CONTROL!" She shouted as the black beam grew with streaks of red. She launched it at the giant monsters. They lay on the ground. Green blood oozed out of their mouthes. "Cmon!" Dameon yelled. They caught up to her. "Your move is Chaos Control? I would have thought it would be something angel-like. You are such an angel..." Sonic said soothingly. Dameon's eyes flashed red. "Never...ever...call me...an... ANGEL!" Dameon shouted. Her teeth curled up into a threatning bite. Sonioc staggered back and bumped into Shadow. "Heh." Shadow laughed silently.

Shadow and Dameon ran ahead of astonished Sonic. "No! Wait!" Sonic called. Shadow and Dameon stopped. "Are we...sinking?" asked Dameon. Shadow and Dameon looked below. The ground was crumbling! The floor gave way. Dameon and Shadow fell. Dameon was too shocked to do anything. Shadow held Dameon tightly making sure she stayed safe. They landed on a cave floor. there was a dark cave ahead. Sonic looked into the hole. "Are you guys okay?" asked Sonic. Dameon was tossed onto the ground when they fell. Her shoulder was scraped, and red. Her head was on the ground, blood dripped out of her mouth. "Dameon...Dameon...?" asked Shadow as he looked down at her. Her body lay there, cold and lifeless. "Is she still alive?" asked Sonic. "Yeah, I think so." Shadow called up. Her pulled her up and carried her. "I'm going into the cave, try to find the other side Sonic." called Shadow. Carrying Dameon, he walked into the dark, black cave. Red eyes peered down at Dameon as Shadow carried her. Blood dripped down her mouth onto the cave floor. The figure floated down and stopped Shadow. "ARGH!" Shadow yelled as the ghost swooped down. Yes, it was a ghost. "The girl... give me the girl..." the ghost hissed. "NEVER!" Shadow yelled. The spirit knocked Shadow aside. The ghost put his head on Dameon's forhead. A red streak of light flew into her head. The ghost dissapeared. Dameon's eyes was glowing red.

She turned to Shadow. "Dameon...a-are you o-o-okay?" stammered Shadow. she growled and picked up Shadow by the chest and slammed him against the wall.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment