Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Challenger!

This is a story about me and my friend, Crystal. We are gym leaders, and trainers. We train a lot and we are queens of darkness!

Chapter 1 - The Challenger!

Chapter 1 - The Challenger!
It was a foggy, rainy, spring day. Five people had come into our gym, and yet. not a single win for any of them. I pet Mightyena as he stood beside me awaiting our next challenger. Crystal stood beside me, talking to her Murkrow. Murkrow screeched happily. Our gym doors slid open and we looked. A young boy, about maybe twelve, walked in with I beileve was a pikachu. He was wearing a hat that had a pokeball on it. He wore a vest. I saw something gleam under it. 'He must be a powerful trainer... with all those badges...' I thought. "Welcome to Darkness Gym." Crystal greeted. "We fight as a team. We posess, well, dark pokemon." I shrugged. "My name is Ash, I'm going to be a pokemon master!" Ash boasted.


"Now, the rules..." Crystal grinned. "We are each only aloud two pokemon." I said stoutly. "And you might wanna watch out with us kid." I added. "I can beat both of you!" Ash retorted. I snickered. It was funny to see a kid think he can beat us. "Let's go then." Crystal grinned. Murkrow screeched and Mightyena stood by my side and growled. "Pikachu and Bulbasaur! Let's go!" Ash instructed. Bulbasaur flew out of his pokeball. They stood side-by-side ready to battle.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment