Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Reunion With Brendan

This is a story about me and my friend, Crystal. We are gym leaders, and trainers. We train a lot and we are queens of darkness!

Chapter 3 - Reunion With Brendan

Chapter 3 - Reunion With Brendan
As Crystal and I walked away from our gym and onto the road that lead to Fortree City, I noticed a figure, a couple of miles away. That looked to be walking with trouble. It was raining and getting heavier by the minute. I didn't like the way it looked. "Hey Dameon, do you see...?" Crystal asked, hoping I would know the rest. "Yeah, that thing doesn't look to good. I said as I searched my bag for binoculars. I finally found them. I searched for a pokeball. "Okay, Go! Latios!" I shouted. Latios flew out of his pokeball. "Latio?" asked the curious Latios. "Latios, I need you to fly me to the top of the gym so I can get a better view. Can you do that for me?" I asked. Latios smiled and bowed down. I climbed ontop of the massive pokemon and it flew me up to the top.


"Thanks buddy!" I thanked Latios. Latios smiled and let me off. I looked threw the binoculars and saw what looked like a... Charmeleon! "Crystal! It's a Charmeleon!" I cried. "No! If the flame on it's tail goes out it's gonna die!" she cried. "Go! Latias!" she yelled. Latias happily flew out of her pokeball. "Latias!" she cried happily. "Latias! I need you to fly me to that Charmeleon over there!" Crystal ordered. Latias bowed down and allowed Crystal to get on her back. I got on Latios's back and we flew a couple miles over to the collapsed Charmeleon. Latias and Latios landed and waited for us to retrieve the fallen pokemon. "Dameon..." Crystal said shakily as I picked up Charmeleon, covering the flames on it's tail. "Yea?" I asked. "Latias and Latios don't look so good..." she said nervously.


Latias and Latios had callapsed. "Oh no, we'll have to walk and Fortree is miles away!" I whined. We returned Latias and Latios to their pokeballs and set off. About five miles later I noticed something, shaped like a Skarmory, flying in the sky. It was getting closer! "What is that?" I asked Crystal. The skarmory landed, and on it's back was, BRENDAN! "Hey guys! Woah, what's the matter with the Charmeleon?" he asked. "It's flames are about to go out!" said Crystal. "Well hop on! We'll take ya to Fortree." Brendan smiled. "Aww, thanks Brendan!" I said warmly. Skarmory bent down and Brendan helped me up and Crystal just hopped on. Brendan hopped on. "Let's go Skarmory!" Brendan ordered.


We flew for about twenty minutes and then Brendan broke the silence. "My pokemon and I were heding to a new Egg Farm in Fortree anyways." Brendan shrugged. "I have to help raise the eggs. I'm very eager to study the hatch of the pokemon eggs. Want to help?" he asked. "Yea sure!" we replied happily. "But first, we really need to give this wild Charmeleon to Nurse Joy." said Crystal as she stared at the pale Charmeleon.


We had finally reached Fortree and we ran to the Pokemon Center. "Nurse Joy! Nurse Joy!" we cried. "Oh dear! That Charmeleon!" she cried. She took it to the back of the Center and she finally came out smiling. "Thank you for bringing that Charmeleon here when you did. About another minute and it would have died." she said as she cradled the Charmeleon. We said got our pokemon revived and started out. "Now, let's see... the Egg Farm should be around here somewhere..." Brendan said as he searched his PokeNav. "Over there!" I cried. "Oh, right." Brendan blushed. I giggled. We ran over to the Farm. I couldn't wait any longer! 'Finally! A chance to study baby pokemon and their eggs!' I thought excitedly.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

tigerlily626 on April 10, 2007, 4:18:42 AM

tigerlily626 on
tigerlily626i like it!>< you should make more! Oh and r u and brendon going to get closer and closer throuout the story? it seems like it!