Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Summer With Kasey

This is a Harry Potter Book, uh... written by me ^^

Chapter 1 - Summer With Kasey

Chapter 1 - Summer With Kasey
I've come from a long line of wizards and witches in my family. My father was Harry Potter. My mother was Hermione Potter. My grandparents were Lily and James Potter. My father and mother, much like father's parents, died when I was one. A dark wizard named Draco Malfoy killed my mother and father out of jealousy.


My name is Dameon L. Potter. I'm famous in the wizarding world, but in the Muggle world, just a eleven year old kid. My best friend, Jamie Weasley, lives next door to my annoying cousin, Kasey. My aunt and uncle don't fancy me much, they call me a nuescience. They try to tune out that I'm a witch. I've kown that ever since I was born but I never really felt like one. Except for when un-suspecting things happen to Kasey. He thinks i'm a wierdo too. Jamie is a witch like me and the convient thing is, I have to live with Kasey because they're my only other family, and Jamie lives right next to them.


My Aunt Rose and Uncle Rob like it when I go over there because then I don't bother them. Kasey is a big jerk, he always bullies Jamie and I when we don't want him to. But, like Dudley, my father's cousin, Kasey doesn't punch us or anything. For the past ten years of my life, I've been stuck with Kasey's family. And i'm always teased by Kasey for my scar. Yes, like my father, I have a lightning bolt scar on my head because of Draco.

My hair is scruffy and black with red streaks. I have a reddish toned eyes and I'm skinny. I'm not very tall and I like to wear black. So does Jamie. Jamie has blonde hair with blue streaks. Her eyes are blue and she's about my height and my exact age. We're both fast so we can always outrun my fat cousin. He's pretty fat and can't run for his life.

******************************************************************************** It was a sunny day in August. The wind was slightly blowing to cool off all the heat. I was outside, staring at the blue sky in a tree. It's Jamie and I's tree. We use it so my Aunt and Uncle can't find us and so Kasey can't get at us ither. He can't climb either. The gentle breeze hit my face in the bright green tree. Birds flew in and out of the tree, coming and going happily. "Hey! Dameon!" I noticed Jamie running up to our tree. "Hey! What's going on?" I asked.


She climbed up and started to tell me about her house, and how her twin borthers, Steve and Fred, were trying to blow up the washing macheine her dad had charmed. "They tried every spell they could think of. They finally blew it up and Dad had a fit." she laughed.


We noticed something round waddling this way. It was Kasey and his gang. His two other followers, Mark and Travis, were waddling behind him. "Hey ladies!" Mark called. Mark and Travis were kind of losers. They had crushes on Jamie and I. Travis liked Jamie, and Mark likes me. "We feel like playing toss the girls. We can't play without you!" Kasey called. Jamie handed me about two dozen round stink pellets. We practice our throwing by chucking things at them. We threw stink pellets down at them. We kept throwing and watched them waddle away.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on January 1, 2007, 9:52:40 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreameraww lol so cool Jamie weasley -___- lol coolie cant wait for more 66^^