Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Letters And List

This is a Harry Potter Book, uh... written by me ^^

Chapter 2 - Letters And List

Chapter 2 - Letters And List
We laughed as we kept throwing. We saw another person come running up to us. We thre the pellets again. Out of the green, smelly smoke, we saw Mr. Weasley fall out. "Oops, sorry dad." Jamie laughed. "Oh, sorry Mr. Weasley." I laughed. he got up and shook his head. "Quite alright girls!" Mr. Weasley laughed. "I just wanted to tell you girls that a letter has arrived for both of you." Mr. Weasley said as he handed us a tan letter. He walked off, back into the house.


It was adressed in green letters. We both read the letter at the same time. We read the names and started to read the adress. "The tree in Jamie's yard." we both read. We exchanged excited glances and tore open the letter.



Dear Jamie and Dameon,

We are pleased to announce that you have been accepted into Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizadry. Enclosed, you will find a list of what you both need. The semester will begin on September 1. Since this letter was sent by owl, school is starting in two days. One day to buy your supplies.


-Professor McGonagall


Jamie and I smiled at the letter and ran into her house. We ran into Mr. Weasley. "DAD! DAD! WE'RE GOING TO HOGWARTS!! But, can Dameon stay over for the next two nights?" asked Jamie. "Well," Mr. Weasley paused. "Okay." he said finally. "YESSSSS!" we cheered. We ran out of the house, next door to Kasey's house. I ran into my Aunt Rose. "Uh, can I stay for the next two nights at Jamie's house?" I begged. "Well, if you're going to be gone and out of here, yes." Aunt Rose sighed.


We ran upstairs into my tiny room and found a trunk. The letters were incarved in red: DP for Dameon Potter. I took some clothes for tomorrow and all the escentials. We lugged the giant chest down the stairs. I carried the back while Jamie firmly gripped the front. "Okay, bye!" I called as we rushed out the door. We ran over the yard back to Jamie's house.


We trampled into her bedroom and collapsed onto the bed. The trunk lay infront of the bed. We looked at the clock. It read 5. "Dinner!" Mrs. Weasley called. We trampled downstairs into the kitchen. The food looked and smelled good. At that point, we chowed down!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on January 2, 2007, 4:25:18 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerawesome cant wait ^^^