Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Challenged Fight

This is Super Smash Brothers Melee, with some of my friends on here such as... HHH999 as Link, Fatal_Dreamer as Jamie (duh) and Me, as FEMALE Young Link (Dameon)

Chapter 1 - Challenged Fight

Chapter 1 - Challenged Fight
I let out a yelp as I was thrown against the wall of the Hyrule Temple. Jamie and I had been challenged to a fight by Bowser and Samus. Jamie picked up her fan. "YA!" she yelled as a gust of wind swept them near the ledge. She packed up her fan and charged. I grunted and got up, charging beside Jamie. With my sword in hand I slashed Bowser. He moved aside, and I held onto the ledge. I climbed up, tripping Bowser at his feet. Jamie had Samus over the edge. "Bye!" Jamie laughed as she sent Samus over the ledge.

I started to laugh; I couldn't help it. I felt myself being burned. I jumped up in the air with a fright, I noticed Bowser laughing at his own cruel move. I noticed a barrel. Jamie retreated to the far side of the temple. "Alright," I said as I cracked open the barrel. "I have a motion senser bomb, I'll set it down near Bowser. Now, I'll sacrafice my last life, I'm not sure how many he has though. Hopefully, one life for him left."

"But, what if he has more?" Jamie asked. "Don't worry! I have a plan. Jmaie retreated behind me. "Stay at a far distance." I warned her. "Alright! Here it goes!" I yelled as I thre the motion senser bomb infront of Bowser. It flashed red, it was gonna blow! I jumped above it, taking myself with the explosion. "Dameon!" Jamie cried. Bowser was taken out with the blast too. Jamie noticed a white platform above her. "Uh-oh..." she murmured. Bowser hopped off the platform, he had one last life! He stepped ferociously towards Jamie. "NOW!"

I jumped out from the other side of the ledge. Link was on the other side I was, which came to Jamie as much of a shock. Link held his sword on his shoulder, proud. "Bowser..." he muttered. "Never did get my revenge..."

We both ran at Bowser. Holding our swords above our heads, clashing Bowser with a powerful blast.

Bowser hung on the edge for his last life. "No! NO! I don't lose! Especially not to you! NO NO NO!!!" Bowser squirmed. "Jamie," Link grinned. "Please take care of a certain lizard."

"With pleasure!" she cried. "HEE YA!" she cried. A tornado formed from her tiny, Japanese fan. She motioned her wrist down, tornado following! Boswer was sent off the edge with a gust of wind. "NO! NO!" he cried. Link pulled out a bomb. "Oh well..." he sighed. He tossed the bomb over the edge, blowing up on Bowser.

The battlefield turned back into a normal trail. Bowser and Samus in a near by lake. "Thanks Link." I said as I turned to him. "Hey, no problem, D. Well, gotta run. Cya!" he cried as he ran the opposite way. "So wait, I'm confused... is he like your boyfriend or something?" Jamie asked. "WHAT?! No! He is my friend who happens to be a boy." I said firmly. "Yeah, sure. Whatever!" she yelled and started running. "GET BACK HERE!" I cried throwing tiny bombs at her.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on February 7, 2007, 6:08:23 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreameri love link(the actual character) he is shmexy lolz