Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Saved

This is my OC (Dameon) and Shadow on an adventure to grab all the Chaos Emeralds. A new one has been created, the black one. Which path will Dameon choose, Good or Evil? Shadow may not releize it at first, but he has a little crush...

Chapter 1 - Saved

Chapter 1 - Saved
I kept my gun up. I stood against the giant, Black Alien with only my gun... Most of my energy was used up. I heard something... VROOM! VROOOOOM!

I looked behind me, finding a dark figure on a motorcycle. The Black Alien held up it's giant sword up, ready to strike. It was over for me... I felt my power weaken, and I dropped on the ground. I shut my eyes, wishing the pain would go away, but it didn't...

Gunshots fired just above my head, hitting what I think was the Black Alien. It only held him off for a little bit. The motorcycle drove towards me, and the figure grabbed me. He placed me on the motorcycle and drove away. "Are you okay?" he asked in a demanding voice. "W-Who are y-you?" I asked weakly. "I've lost most of my memory, the only thing I know is that my name is Shadow and I was supposed to protect someone named Maria. I failed at that, and I'm tired of lives being lost. I had to help you." Shadow answered me. "But what I should be asking you is, what is your name?"

"My name is Dameon... I do not know who I really am, or what I'm here for. I just s-saw the c-city on fire s-so, I-I n-needed to h-help..." I answered weakly. "Dameon," Shadow said. "I'm trying to find the Chaos Emeralds so I can find out who I am, we can find out who we are, together. But first, you need to rest."

Everything began to grow dim, I closed my eyes, and passed out.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment