Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - InuYasha...?

This is like InuYasha, except, there are two new people.

Chapter 2 - InuYasha...?

Chapter 2 - InuYasha...?
"What the...?" I muttered as I tugged on the arrow. It was there tight! I stood on the tree, and pulled the arrow as I pushed off. I felt myself fly backwards. I looked at the arrow as I sat on the ground. It started to evaporate! It dissapeared into a violet mist.

The man grunted as he hopped off the tree. He had silky white hair, brown gleeming eyes, red Japanese clothes. But, they weren't like the modern times, they were from the fuedal era!

"K-Kagome!" he cried as he staggered back. "Kagome? Who?" I asked. "I'm Dameon Kinokonshi, from the Kinokonshi shrine." I answered. "Your lying Kagome." he said. "Who are you?" Jamie asked. "I've never seen you before..." the man said as he examened Jamie. "My name is Jamie Tokonshi." said Jamie. I noticed a bow and arrow set at the roots of the tree. "Are those yours?" I asked. "NO KAGOME!! STOP PLAYING DUMB!" the man said. He started sniffing me, like a dog! "Hey... you don't have Kagome's scent..." the man's white dog ears perked up.

"Because, I'M NOT KAGOME!" I yelled back. "You kind of look like her. You have black hair, except you have red streaks. You are wearing her clothes..." he said. "This is my school uniform, I just got back from school when Jamie fell in that well!"

"Then I guess your not Kagome, anyways, my name is InuYasha. 7 years ago, I was pinned to this tree by Kagome. She dropped her bow and arrow near the tree, and left me here, and she was never seen again..." InuYasha said, with sadness in his voice. "That's so sad..." Jamie said, wiping a tear from her eye. "Well, like I said, my name is Dameon, and I'm not exactly from here..." I explained.

"This is the Feudal Era, Dameon." InuYasha frowned. "Wait!" InuYasha thought. "Your Kagome's re-incarnation!" he blurted.

"M-me?!" I asked. I walked over to the bow and arrow and picked it up. "So, if I'm her re-incarnation, then I must be able to shoot this bow and arrow, right?" I asked. "Yea..." InuYasha said as I aimed at an apple on a tree. I fired, and knocked it off. "Woah!" Jamie said. I felt an odd sense. I looked around. "Something wrong?" asked InuYasha. "I sense something..." I answered back. "That's right!" InuYasha remembered. "Kagome shattered the jewel shard before she left!"

I noticed a tiny shard with a purple arura around it. I picked it up. "No!! Do n't pick it-- up--." he said as I picked it up. I felt an odd pulse. All my energy left, and I collapsed. "Dameon!" Jamie cried. "She upsorbed the shard with her ability to see them! Now she has powers!!" InuYasha said as I struggled to get up.

InuYasha picked me up, and set me back on my feet. My knees wobbled a bit. "Thank you, InuYasha." I said.

"So, InuYasha... You were freed by this meere human, and this girl with the shiny hair?" asked a voice. Another man with white, silky hair; Fuedal Era clothes, an odd spike thing around his chest, what looked like something furry on his shoulder, and a sword hopped down from a tree. "Sesshomaru!" InuYasha cried. Sesshomaru noticed how weak I looked. "So, did you destroy the weak one for letting you free?" asked the other man. "Shut up, damn you! She absorbed the Jewel Shard. Why are you here anyways, Sesshomaru?" demanded InuYasha. "Come, come my brother. Surely you expected a fight soon?" asked 'Sesshomaru'.

"Actually, yes. I was." InuYasha said as he stood infront of me, protecting me. "Well, then you expected wrong." Sesshomaru snapped. "I need that Jewel Shard just as bad as you."

A little girl in an orange kimono and a wierd, lizard-like thing stood from behind him. "Human and Re-Incarnation of Kagome;" Sesshomaru said sternely. "This is Rin, and Jaken."

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on April 2, 2007, 7:50:40 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerlol YAY SESSHOMARU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol *cough* mere human? and silky hair?? which one is me lol >.< lol anyway this is so cool lol i cant wait for more ^^

DeathNinja919 on April 2, 2007, 10:16:25 AM

DeathNinja919 on
DeathNinja919Your the person with shiny hair. Not many people in the Fuedal Era had blonde hair

Fatal_dreamer on April 3, 2007, 7:24:56 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerooo lol yeah i figured that...>.< awesome blonde hair >.<