Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Bus to School

With new powers, Dameon is sent to the School for Creatures Boarding School. Dameon is a vampire with new found powers who befriends a Fairie and a Zombie.

Chapter 1 - Bus to School

Chapter 1 - Bus to School
"Dameon, get up! You'll be late for the bus, and you're not flying to school!" Mother cried up the stairs. I wiped my eyes, sat up straight, and uncrossed my arms. Smoke flowed out of my coffin. I walked passed the mirror, and there was no reflection. However, I wasn't so suprised. I'm a vampire, only ten years old. Vampires live forever, unless their exposed to sun for too long. Then, they'll die. Or a stake in the heart.

I picked my clothes off a hanger in my closet. For tonight, I had a black torn shirt with some ripped red lace. My black jeans matched with my black boots with the buckles on them.

"Dameon, honey, the bus is here!!" called Mother.

I trampled down the stairs, grabbed my backpack off the railing and opened the door.

"Cya, Mom!" I yelled behind me.

I closed the door and ran to the bus. There was still some blood on my right fang from my bite the other night. I boarded the bus, and looked around me. There were werewolves, fairies, skeletons, sprites and much more. I took an empty seat near the back of the bus.

I heard the gentle fluttering of tiny wings near my shoulder.

"You have blue skin!!" the tiny voice laughed.
"Wha--? Who said that? Plus, my skin isn't blue. It's a blue-gray." I sighed.
"Tee-hee! If you can't see me, than I'm not telling you who I am!" the tiny voice laughed again.

I felt a sudden heavier weight on my left ponytail. I grabbed the fluttery thing off my black with red streak hair.

"Ah-ha! Caught ya! Now tell me, who are you??" I asked as I set the tiny fluttery thing down in the seat next to me. It grew bigger, to a normal sized kid.

"Ah, much better. My name is Jamie. I'm a fairie." said Jamie as she straightened out her wing.

"Oh, sorry about that." I apologized.
"No problem.. HEY! I think we're almost there! Woah... you're a vampire!!" Jamie pointed out the obvious.
"And you talk a lot!" I laughed.

She poked my fang, making blood trickle out. Without thinking, I licked off the blood.

"Ow!" she cried out.
"Sorry!! But you poked it!!" I smirked.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Meisaroku on August 15, 2007, 1:52:27 AM

Meisaroku on
MeisarokuI wanna be in it!! XD

DeathNinja919 on August 16, 2007, 10:57:11 AM

DeathNinja919 on
DeathNinja919Fiiiiine XD

Meisaroku on August 17, 2007, 1:36:01 AM

Meisaroku on
MeisarokuWee! Thank you Dame!! xDD *tackleglomphugs*

DeathNinja919 on August 20, 2007, 8:29:49 AM

DeathNinja919 on
DeathNinja919*dies from suffication*

cursefox22 on August 13, 2007, 8:31:30 AM

cursefox22 on
Comment Deleted

DeathNinja919 on August 13, 2007, 10:35:09 AM

DeathNinja919 on
DeathNinja919Yeah, I know. But I was having a bit of a block, and i'm still thinking of more right now...