Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Wish

Ok.....I made this up one night while watching One Piece! It was when Luffy told the story about Captain Shank. I,for one, think Captain Shank is the hottest thing besides many other Anime guys! ^-^ Enjoy my story!

Chapter 1 - The Wish

Chapter 1 - The Wish
Ok.....I don't own One Piece's captain Shank! I just made up these chapters sooooooo who cares? Please comment! And I'm with Captian Shank Oh well enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 1: The Wish

'Twas a wonderful night. I sat at my bedroom window and gazed out toward the seas. Oh how I
wanted to sail those vast oceans. All my life I wanted to sail away from the past and journey into future.
My father walked in as I sighed to the fresh, crisp air.

"Any thing wrong, love?" he said as he stroked my copper brown hair.

"No father. It's just , I wish to escape to the sea."

"I know you do," he sighed," but you know the town rules. You're not allowed to date or leave the town until your coming of the age ceremony."

"BUT FATHER!" I whined.

"It's time for bed,love." Father said as I crawled into bed and he blew out the candle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OK! I'm like 15 in this story and I have to wait till my sixteenth birthday which I will have my coming of the age ceremony. That would really suck! Anywho.......I'm working on the next chapter! ^___^

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Blade on May 6, 2005, 10:10:18 AM

Blade on
BladeYou've got a good start!
Just to let you know-it's Shanks, not Shank.
The only thing is that you should have more detail, but like I said, good start.