Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Into the Market

Ok.....I made this up one night while watching One Piece! It was when Luffy told the story about Captain Shank. I,for one, think Captain Shank is the hottest thing besides many other Anime guys! ^-^ Enjoy my story!

Chapter 3 - Into the Market

Chapter 3 - Into the Market
I haven't really had anytime to type many chapters......>_< I hate school! BUT! We only have 1 more week till SUMMER VACATION! ^-^ Any who.......Enjoy chapter 3!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 3: Into the Market

Taking Amelida by her reigns, we trotted into the Market. I shopped for a long time until I found my frieds in

in the old diner. We sat and drank the juices of oranges and ate the fruit berry turn overs. I haven't seen my friends since

their Comming of the Age ceremonies.

"Well Ariel. Do you have a guy yet?" Meesha said snuggling closer to Jeremiah. How I dispised the two. She

had gotten to leave the village and date Jeremiah before her ceremony. It was so unfair.

"No. Town rules Meesha. I'm not permitted to date until my ceremony." I said with a sigh. I hated those stupid

rules. Oh I wanted to leave this God forbidden town.

"Oh that's too bad!" Hope said grasping Yo's arm tight. "It's so wonderful having a man." she said with a

giggle and a snicker. I dispised her too. She always bragged and made me feel even worse than I already did.

"You're all lucky. You've already had your ceremonies." I whined. "It's not fair!"

"Your day shall come, Ariel." Yo said leaning his head on Hope's.

"Yea and you'll have a guy before you know it!" Jeremiah said.

Just then the diner door swung open with a jingle and a chuckle from who stood in the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-guess who!
Okay........I'm Ariel in this story........That's not my real name thou.....I used dub names for me and my friends.......

BTW: Jeremiah is Joey Wheeler from Yu-gi-oh. My friend Ashley,(Meesha) Likes Joey and wanted him as her guy in the story.....

Tell me what you think and I know I'm not good at wrting stories. I'm gonna need at least 5 comments to continue....
Until then. Good-bye! ^______^

-DTQ-

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment