Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Him

Ok.....I made this up one night while watching One Piece! It was when Luffy told the story about Captain Shank. I,for one, think Captain Shank is the hottest thing besides many other Anime guys! ^-^ Enjoy my story!

Chapter 4 - Him

Chapter 4 - Him
Alright. Sorry for the wait but we're having Summer vacation. I don't care about my writing errors. so don't correct me. Also I have PMS and I know how to use it! So don't bug me too much. I've had a bad day and I started my pain in the butt period. so yea whatever. Enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4: Him

He walked in as casually as anyman would. His hair as orange as the sunset. His eyes as deep as the

ocean. His muscles sort of protruding out showing his strength. He had a scent of musk upon him and I couldn't help

myself of catching a whiff of his smell as he walked past. A great sence of humor and a stern beautiful voice. His accent

baffled me. I simply adored the sea shantys he sang with his fellow friends. 'He's everything I wanted in a man.' I

thought.

I sat and sighed as I admired his beauty. For hours I sat there staring at him like a love sickened drunk.

My friends started to worry when I let out my 100th sigh.

"Ariel! ARIEL!" Hope shouted to me. I ingnored her calls.

"She can't hear you." Yo said

"Who's she staring at?"

"I don't know."

"I think it's that guy." Jeremiah said pointing to my dream guy.

"I need to know his name......" I said sighing one final sigh.

"I'll ask him!" Maddy quirked. She hopped out of her chair and happily trotted toward him.

Knowing her, she'd try to impress him and make me look like a total fool. "NO!" I screeched and chased after
her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is where I'm ending today. Well what's gonna happen? You take a guess. Well......I got a couple poems and requests to finish....*bangs head against keybord* adkah jkha akdj aksdjg GEEZE! I HATE MY PERIOD! *Wacks head against computer desk* GAAAAHHHHH! *runs off to collect bishies*

I need at least 3 comments to keep writing.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DemonTheifQueen on June 25, 2005, 9:55:08 AM

DemonTheifQueen on
DemonTheifQueenOK! Ik small change in names...

Meesha is now Maddy.