Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The tour and new love

Ok.....I made this up one night while watching One Piece! It was when Luffy told the story about Captain Shank. I,for one, think Captain Shank is the hottest thing besides many other Anime guys! ^-^ Enjoy my story!

Chapter 5 - The tour and new love

Chapter 5 - The tour and new love
Hello and welcome to another chapter of FORRBIDDEN LOVE! ^-^ Any way I hope ya'll enjoy this chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5: The tour and found love

Maddy bounded up to the tall handsome man and straighten her dress as if trying to impress him.
'What a jerk!' I thought. 'She's trying to get him to like her! But knowing him....he probably has a cute girl with his good looks!'

I put my hand over Maddy's mouth. I didn't want him to see us so I pulled her into the kitchen. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" She screeched.

"I'm preventing you from runing my chance at true love!"

"How do you know it's TRUE?!"

"Shut your mouth. I'm tired of your shoot! LET ME DO THIS BY MYSELF!" I said storming off blindly into the room.
I was so frantic and angry. I didn't care where I was going. But then.........*THUD*

"WHAT THE?!?" I yelled falling to the floor. "YOU SHOULD WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING BUDDY! NEXT
TIME YOU SHOULD........" I was cut off seeing that I was yelling at Him.

"Dearest apologies Miss. I wasn't watching where I was going!" He held out his hand to help me up, but as stupid as I was, I took the hand and didn't know what to do. He pulled me to my feet. I was amazed by his strength. I couldn't help but gasp.

"You okay lassie?" He said cocking his head. I just simply nodded. How stupid wa I? I had forgotten how to speak. I knew the words but they wouldn't come out! 'SPEAK TO HIM!' My mind shouted.

"Well okay. Only if you're sure. How bout I clean off that wine I spilled on ya?" Grabbing a napkin and gentally wiping my waist off.

"Ariel....." I said.

"Hm?" He questioned. Looking up at me.

"M-my n-name is Ar-Ariel." I stammered as he gave my waist one last swipe.

"Shanks is the name!" He gave me a wink. My heart could've stopped beating at that moment. " I'm new around here and I was wondering if I could find some laddie or lass to show me around a bit."

"I'D BE MORE THAN GLAD TO!" I screeched but then tried my hardest to calm down.

"Ok. But please Miss. Calm down a bit."

~*~*~Later that day~*~*~

"Well that's the whole town Mr. Shanks."

"Please lassie. Call me Shanks! Mr. Shanks was me dad!"

"Sorry. But please call me Ariel....."

"Better Yet. How 'bout I call you duckie? ^-^"

"Whatever." I giggled.

"It's getting pretty late, duckie. How bout I walk you home?"

"Not before we go to the docks! The moon is beautiful there!" I said taking his arm and leading the way.

"Okay, duckie!" He chuckled and off we went.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry that I'm cutting it here but. I have many many many other things to do! I PROMISE I SHALL RETURN!!!!!!!

^-^ Comments?







Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

iluvanime on April 10, 2006, 9:17:02 AM

iluvanime on
iluvanimenice,there should be more

JoeyWheelerLover on June 28, 2005, 11:43:33 AM

JoeyWheelerLover on
JoeyWheelerLoverWhy does he call you Duckie?

This story is pretty good....... hmmm...... needs mor Jerimiah!
^-^