Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Man By The Window

I spend most of my time on this story so please read D=

there will be lemons in the further chapters so be forewarned. Also. ^^; my chapters are pretty short so there shouldn't be any trouble reading them

Kakashi (c) Naruto

Sako (c) me

Chapter 2 - Man By The Window

Chapter 2 - Man By The Window
I was on showcase duty. It was the job I hated the most. The women has to dress up their best with shining kimonos that showed tremendous cleavge. Our hair, there wasn't to be a strand out of place, as well as make up had to be perfect. In other words, we were advertsing our bodies.

I had taken my place in the middle of the other two girls, staying completely stiff as a statue. My gaze drifted down, I didn't want to look into the disgusting perverts' eyes. I studied my ribbon that was around my waist. If the brothel starved us anymore, it wouldn't fit.

I glanced upward. A group of dirty, perverted men studied my body. Even if they were just looking at me, it looked as if they had already used me. I started to shake. I had felt like breaking down, right then and there. But I couldn't, I just couldn't. I had to stay strong. For my pride, spirit and soul.

~~~~

On the next day, I was on showcase duty again. The Yen poured in yesterday from my time put in. I hated this life, I hated this place. I wanted to die. It hurt so much to be in the freezing cold showcase letting bakas undress me with their eyes.

I looked down at my hands. I would have given anything to be out of that showcase and in a nice warm house. I looked up again, a rather large man was using us as eye candy. It creeped me out.

My gaze drifted away from the man and toward a rather timid man standing in the back of the afternoon rush. He looked somewhat muscular, his clothes were pretty original. By the uniform I could tell he was a Jonin. His hair shimmered within the sun's light.

His gazed drifted up from his book. One eye was covered by a Leaf Village headband. The other was beautifully shown with it's dark color. I was a little saddened that from his nose down was covered by a mask, but still, he was the most handsome man I had ever see. He looked over in my direction, I blushed and quickly looked down.

"HEY! The cute one is blushing!" one of the men had said. The two women beside me scowled and looked away. I could have died right then and there.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShadowsGirl101 on March 13, 2007, 12:21:07 PM

ShadowsGirl101 on
ShadowsGirl101Awww...Someone has a crush on Kakashi!