Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - why me

when lifes too much, JUMP! just a story about my characters on the new moon

Chapter 1 - why me

Chapter 1 - why me
"Of all days, why did the new moon have to on my birthday?" Bekah in disgust. Her once silver hair was now short and brown. Her ears and tail were also gone. Her eyes turned a deep hazel. ``Get over it Bekah. The nights still young. Lets live a little.'' ``That's O.K. Kako. I'd rather live a normal life of a demon ruler.''

Hey sis, do you mind helping me with something?'' ``Uh sure. I guess.'' Bekah walked over to her twin brother. His long black hair was now short and blond. His eyes were a deep green. `I wish I still had my claws and fangs. It would make life easier.'' ``Damn straight Minaru.''

Rei said, walking over to her older brother. Her demonic powers just fading. Her hair became blonde and her eyes blue. Her mother, who was just behind her, had only her cat side left in her. Then there's Dia. His hair was now short and black and his eyes were pitch black. Bekah loved him best as a human.

``Well at least we know aunt Ashari and papa are still full demon.'' Bekah said between sips of her wine. ``Bekah, why are you drinking that crap now? You'll become ill.'' Ashari said taking the bottle from Bekah. ``She'll jut take it back when your not looking.''

Inuyasha said, walking over to Ashari and taking the wine bottle. ``She's better off with wine in her system than beer.'' He said handing the half drunken bottle to his half sister. ``I'm sorry. Next time I'll bring soda.''

Kagome said. ''Its best if you keep bringing the good stuff for me. I never get a buzz like this from sake.'' ``You dunk dog. Is that all you think about.'' The now human Shiro said. His once golden hair was now a deep red and his eyes a deep brown. ``I'm not a drunken dog you bast….'' Bekah fainted from to much wine.

``She's drunk.'' ``That's for sure. Quick, take the wine before she wakes up.'' Kaziku said, grabbing the bottle and chugging down the remaining wine. As if to make things worse, Naraku showed up.


``What the hell are you doing here Naraku?'' ``I came to see Bekah and Mira, but it seems to be asleep.'' ``Actually, she had way to much to drink papa.'' Mira said walking over to her mother and lifting her head. She placed a pillow under her head and then covered her with a blanket. Amber walked over to Mira and laid her head in her lap.


Mira petted her.


As things started to calm down, a giant snake demon came out of the forest. ``Give me the sacred jewel.'' The demon lunged toward Bekah. She woke to see the demon coming for her. She quickly moved from the demons reach. She took one of the many jewels from her pocket and threw it in the air. ``Sacred arrow appear!'' Bekah screamed and a bow and arrow appeared. She arched the arrow and focused her spiritual powers onto the arrow. The arrow began to glow as Bekah shot the arrow that pierced the demon straight in the heart. As soon as the first demon died, more came.

This time, not only Bekah, but her daughter, Mira, used a jewel to create a weapon. ``Crystal Staff of ages appear!'' Mira shouted and a golden staff appeared in her hands. ``Crystal swords of light appear!'' Bekah also shouted and the swords appeared.

Minaru unsheathed his sword as did Inuyasha. They used a shard of a jewel to make their swords transform to their true selves. Dia chanted a few magical words and a staff appeared and fell into his hands.

Lashola put her mind to work. Using what little demonic power she had, she summoned her weapon. A fan of white and blue appeared. Lashola took it in her hand and opened it. ``WIND FLOWER!'' As she said those words, a flash of light hit half a dozen demons and killed them.

``My turn.'' Said a young fox demon. He unsheathed his sword and ran toward the demons. His sword lit up and a ball of light consumed all the demons. ``Wow.'' Bekah said blushing.

``Mama look out!'' Rei shouted. Lashola turned around only to be struck down by another demon. ``MAMA!'' Bekah screamed and ran to her mother. She lifted her head and checked her mothers pulse. No pulse. ``You.'' Bekah said, getting up from her place next to her mother. ``You killed my mother. You'll pay.'' Bekah's hands started to glow and a ball of light formed between her hands.

``Thunder Strike!'' Bekah shouted and through the ball of light at the demon. It didn't kill it, only damaged it. She saw her mothers fan on the ground and picked it up. When she opened the fan, it began to glow.


``It's payback time you filthy demon.'' Bekah said turning to the young fox demon. ``You are the one responsible for the demons and the death of my mother. You'll pay for this.'' Death fan!'' Bekah said and through the fan at the demon.

``Bekah don't.'' Cagra pushed the fox demon down to the ground. The fan missed and retuned to Bekah's hand. ``You cant kill him. Even if he did cause the demons to attack and Lashola's death. He's my brother and… He's to be your mate.'' Bekah starred at Cagra. ``My.. My mate? But then why did he cause all this?''


``There was no reason other than to test you. I needed to see how strong and loyal you were. I'm sorry for the death of your mother, that was not in the plan.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment