Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Hey,Hey You,You

Danny is with Valerie...And Sam is pissed.'Songfic/Oneshot

Chapter 1 - Hey,Hey You,You

Chapter 1 - Hey,Hey You,You
Yes,Yes, I know....A guy shouldn't be listening to Avril Lavigne...But i do have 2 sisters....But this is a songfic for DxS.
DxSDxSDxSDxSDxSDxSDxSDxSDxSDxSDxSDxSDxSDxSDxSDxSDxSDxSDxSDxSDxSDxSDxSDxS
It was a sunny day at casper high.It was so beautiful,That you couldn't help but smile...Unles your name was Sam Manson....BANG!Sam slamed her locker at full force.She's been in a really bad mood since Danny and Valerie got together.

Hey! Hey! You! You!
I don’t like your girlfriend!
No way! No way!
I think you need a new one
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I could be your girlfriend


Tucker walked over to her with a 'You should of done it' look."Hey sam,What's eating ya?"He asked with false curiousity,He already knew the answer."Don't even start with me Tucker!"She answerd as she roughly pushed him out of the way,To get to her class.She was walking towards Math classs when she herd "Hey Sam!"That voice.....She really wished it wasn't him.She turned around,and she saw Danny and Valerie walking towards her.'I knew it.'She thought icly."Uh...Hey Danny...Valerie." She tried so hard not to say the last name with to much hatred...but she failed,And Val got the mesage."Sam"She replyed with the same tone of anger.Danny failed to realized this,So he just continued Talking."Haven't Seen you around much Sam."He said putting an arm behind his neck,and pretending to skrach it.

Hey! Hey! You! You!
I know that you like me
No way! No way!
You know it’s not a secret
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I want to be your girlfriend


'Oh you were looking for me?!'Sam thought coldly.she saw danny Only playing attention to Valerie. "I've been Bussy."She replied and turned to leave. "Sam Wait!"Danny called after her,But she just walked faster till she was down another hallway. "Forget her Danny,She not worth it."Valerie said while putting a hand on his shoulder.He quickly brushed it off. "Yes she is!She's my freind!" He ran off after the pissed off goth.He finally spotted her walking towards the math room. "Sam!"He shouted trying to get her attention.She turned around,Then she turned back around and quickly went into her classroom.Unfortunally for her,Danny also had that class.And he sat next to her.So did tucker.When class was starting Danny tried to get her attention.She couldn't hear him though.She was lost in thought doodeling gost in her notebook.

You’re so fine
I want you mine
You’re so delicious
I think about ya all the time
You’re so addictive
Don’t you know what I could do to make you feel alright?
Don’t pretend I think you know I’m damn precious
And Hell Yeah
I’m the motherfracking princess
I can tell you like me too and you know I’m right


She felt something touch her hand,She looked over at her left hand and saw a note.She opened it,It said:
Sam,Are you mad at me?You seem like your avoiding me. 'really?You think so.'she thought sarcasticly.She didn't reply,She just tore the note and got up and threw it away.She didn't see it but danny's face looked hurt.After class sam got up quickly and left before danny could talk to her.'Thank god that was my last class.'she thought as she got her bookbag and walked towards home. "Sam wait!"She wasn't going to turn around.She knew it was him.She was already outside before she herd valeries voice "Danny,Your sopposed to walk me home."

She’s like so whatever
And you could do so much better
I think we should get together now
And that’s what everyone’s talking about!


At that sam burst from walking to running.she didn't care what people thought,she just had to get away.She stoped running after a while and sat in an ally.She didn't want to,But she cried.she cried for a good ten miniates.She got up and wiped her eyes,she was about to leave when someone grabed her arm."Sam,Are you okay?"It was him.He must have been patroling the city and saw her."Get away from me danny."She replyed coldly and tried to jerk her arm away.
"No.Sam.Not until you tell me what's wrong."He said and grabed both of her shoulders,Forcing her to look at him."Why the Hell do you care?!Isn't valerie waiting for you!"She yelled and tried to get away.She was about to cry again.

Hey! Hey! You! You!
I don’t like your girlfriend!
No way! No way!
I think you need a new one
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I could be your girlfriend

Hey! Hey! You! You!
I know that you like me
No way! No way!
You know it’s not a secret
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I want to be your girlfriend


"Sam,What dose that have to do with anything?!"He yelled and held tighter.She was starting to cry."LEAVE ME ALONE!"She yelled and kicked his mid section.He relesed her and she ran threw the ally.He got up quickly and flew after her.

I can see the way, I see the way you look at me
And even when you look away I know you think of me
I know you talk about me all the time again and again
So come over here, tell me what I want to hear
Better yet make your girlfriend disappear
I don’t want to hear you say her name ever again
(And again and again and again!)
[/color]

She was running so fast she didn't see the trash can that had been in her way.She tripped over it and fell down hard.She was really crying now.She felt something pick her up.She looked up and saw Danny."Sam,Why are you running from me?Were freinds."He said holding her hands.tears were streaming down her face still."Sam,Why are you crying?"He backed off and looked at her,she was coverd in dirt from when she fell and her eyes were pinkfrom crying."Just leave me alone danny.You can't help me.....Your the one who caused it!"She screamed and started to run again.She still wasn't looking where she was going and ran into the last person she wanted to see.Valerie.

She’s like so whatever
And you could do so much better
I think we should get together now
And that’s what everyone’s talking about!
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I don’t like your girlfriend!
No way! No way!
I think you need a new one
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I could be your girlfriend

Hey! Hey! You! You!
I know that you like me
No way! No way!
You know it’s not a secret
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I want to be your girlfriend


Valerie got up and brushed herself off.She didn't even help sam up,Who was still on the ground dazed."Watch it,I don't want your goth germs on me.I have a date wwith Danny tonight."She said as she smirked."Like i said,If you don't make your move somebody else will."Sam got up and punched valerie in the face,Than ran."You little dog!I'll get you for that!"She transformed into her hunter suit and chased after sam.When she got close enough she grabed sam by her arm and flew higher up so she was at least 30 feet above ground. "Let me go,Valerie."Sam said angrely as she tried to kick the hovercraft valerie was on."As you wish."She said and droped sam.Sam forgot the fact that she was 30feet above ground.She screamed as she fell.She felt something catch her.she opened her eyes and saw Danny.

In a second you’ll be wrapped around my finger
Cause I can, cause I can do it better
There’s no other
So when's it gonna sink in?
She’s so stupid
What the hell were you thinking?!


He flew back down to the ground and gently put sam down."Are you okay sam?"Danny asked."Yeah,Peachy.Tell your girlfreind thanks for the ride."She replied icely as she started to walk away."Sam wait,If Valerie would do that to one of my freinds...Then i don't wan to be with her."He said as he put a hand on her shoulder.She turned around to face him.She started to cry again.

In a second you’ll be wrapped around my finger
Cause I can, cause I can do it better
There’s no other
So when's it gonna sink in?
She’s so stupid
What the hell were you thinking
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I don’t like your girlfriend!
No way! No way!
I think you need a new one
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I could be your girlfriend


"Sam,Why are you crying?"He asked.Sam grabed the back of his neck and pulled him close to her and she kissed him.He was stunned for a moment then he kissed back and put his arms around her.The kiss ended and sam huged him.her face was burried in his chest."I love you danny."She said."I love you too."He answers and huged her back.

Hey! Hey! You! You!
I know that you like me
No way! No way!
You know it’s not a secret
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I want to be your girlfriend

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment