Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - You Stand

This is another song fic for yuki.Again better sumery inside.

Chapter 1 - You Stand

Chapter 1 - You Stand
Sum:After Yuki And Tohru run into Akito At the store,Yuki is having emotional conflicts in his mind.TohruxYuki(Freindship) Song:Stand by Rascal Flatts
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flashback:
"Miss honda,Is That everything we need?"Yuki asked as he put a box of spices in their shopping cart."No,We need one more thing."She said as she smiled at him."And what would that be?"He asked smileing back."Ivy profaine.Remember,You and Kyo used it all last time ayame came over."She said smileing brighter."Oh,Right....I'll go get it Miss Honda,You go wait by the check out isle." He said as he started to walk away."Be careful Yuki..."She said as she headed for the check out counters.Yuki was in the medicine isle now.He was walking and looking at the Medicine at the same time,Ho he didn't see a figure walk down the same isle.He didn't notice anyone was there until..."Yuki?What are you doing here..."yuki stoped dead in his tracks.He slowly turned around and Saw Akito."A-akito..."He stutterd."Isn't Miss Honda with you...Are did you scare her off." Akito said with an evil smirk on his face."Beacause Yuki,she will do it one day....You'll disgust her so much,She'll want to run away.Just like Yori."At the mention of the name yuki's face was in frozen fear."Yuki,Are you okay?youv'e been down he-"Tohru was was walking towards yuki when she stoped at the site of Akito."Oh,Hello miss Honda....How have you been?"Akito glanced at Tohru than started to walk towards her.Yuki stood in front of akito and blocked him from tohru."Leave her alone....I won't let you do the same thing you did to yori."Yuki wisperd."Oh,But yuki...i didn't do it...YOU did."And with that akito turned around and left.Yuki was hurt.Mentally of what Akito said.They left in silence back towards Shigures.
End Flashback:

Ever since that encounter with Akito,Yuki has been Rather Depresed.

You feel like a candle in a hurricane
Just like a picture with a broken frame
Alone and helpless
Like you've lost your fight
But you'll be alright


He moped around the house and hardly talked to any one.The only time he did was to say 'Good Mouning.'Everybody noticed,and everybody was worried.Even Kyo.With yuki acting like this,They never faught,or Dissed each other. Yuki came downstairs after waking up.He enterd the kitchen,still depresed and herd someone talking to him. "Good Mouning Yuki."A cheery voice said.Yuki didn't reply.Wich left tohru feeling hurt.shigure noticed this,and so when yuki was alone he snuck up behined him. "So,What's eating you yuki?"He said in his serius voice.Yuki didn't act startled."Akito."Yuki answerd."Ah...Would this have anything to do with Tohru?"Shigure asked,Sitting beside his depresed cousin."Some what.But there's more to it thatn Miss Honda."Yuki said looking down at the floor."Yori?"Shigure asked.Yuki's head shot up and his face seemed upset."I thought you were over that yuki."Shigure Said closeing his eyes and fanning himself."No Shigure.How could i ever get over it?What i did to her....It's unforgetable."Yuki sighed."You sound just like Hari....but Yuki,That wasn't entirily your fault.You know that don't you?"Shigure asked while opening one eye to observe yuki.Yuki get's up and leaves.Once he's alone again he says to himself,"No shigure,Your wrong.It Is my fault."

Cause when push comes to shove
You taste what you're made of
You might bend, till you break
Cause its all you can take
On your knees you look up
Decide you've had enough
You get mad you get strong
Wipe your hands shake it off
Then you Stand, Then you stand


Yuki starts to head to his room when someone steps infront of him,Blocking his path."What happend?"Yuki looked up and saw the worried face of Kyo."What do you mean?"Yuki asked steping back from his so called enemy."I mean,What happend to Tohru?She just took off Running and Crying about something that happend at breakfeast."Kyo said as he sounded sad.Yuki's eyes got big."And I don't know why."Kyo finished looking away.'Beacause Yuki,she will do it one day....You'll disgust her so much,She'll want to run away.'Yuki,Stood up strait and asked "Where did she go?"He asked seriusly."West."Kyo said and pointed towards where the Secret base is.Yuki runs off to find tohru.and kicking himself for hat he did....Again.

Life's like a novel
With the end ripped out
The edge of a canyon
With only one way down
Take what you're given before its gone
Start holding on, keep holding on


He was in the woods,He started shouting."MISS HONDA?!MISS HONDA?WHERE ARE YOU?"He kept on walking for a few minates when he herd someone crying.He run towards the sobbing and found Tohru croched down crying into her hands."Miss Honda...."Yuki said as he sat next to her and put a hand on her back.She looked up at him and cried harder."I-is it t-true y-yuki,D-do you hate me?"Tohru barly got out between sobs."What?"He asked confused."Akito....On my way to work yesterday...He found me...He told me,Y-You hated me...And you w-wished that you n-never meet me."She said and Cried harder."And today....You,You really seemed like y-you hated me.Do you want me to leave?Am i not welcome anymore?"She said and looked up to his face,Only to see him crying too."Y-Yuki..."

Cause when push comes to shove
You taste what you're made of
You might bend, till you break
Cause its all you can take
On your knees you look up
Decide you've had enough
You get mad you get strong
Wipe your hands shake it off
Then you Stand, Then you stand


"Miss Honda...I-I dont hate you....I I am just...afraid of what will happen."He said as he slowly stoped crying.Tohru's tears seemed to slow down."Of What will Happen?What do you mean?"She asked."T-That you will run way,Beacasue of me,Beacause of WHO I am.Beacasue I....Sicken you.Just like Yori."Yuki said looking down.He felt a hand on his shoulder."Yuki...You do not sicken me.You make me happy,I would never run away from a freind.I don't care about your Rat form.It dosn't matter....I don't know who this 'Yori' person is,But if she would do something like that to you...than she isn't worth fretting over."

Everytime you get up
And get back in the race
One more small piece of you
Starts to fall into place
Ooohhh


Yuki,Looked up at her,and for once he felt...Free.He was so Happy...So happy that he huged Tohru....POOF....He transformed into his 'Rat' form,But he was still hugging her,And she was hugging him."Thank you Miss honda,Thank You."He said as he creid.They walked home together,And lived hapily ever after...Until Shigure Got the Chicken pox.....

Cause when push comes to shove
You taste what you're made of
You might bend, till you break
Cause its all you can take
On your knees you look up
Decide you've had enough
You get mad you get strong
Wipe your hands shake it off
Then you Stand, Then you stand


----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got the chicken pox thing from Teen Titans ^^ I really didn't like the way the ending turned out though....

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BBandRaven4life12 on July 21, 2008, 12:28:12 AM

BBandRaven4life12 on
BBandRaven4life12wow....