Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Sailor Rose and Sailor Love

This are my original sailor scouts I've created

Chapter 1 - Sailor Rose and Sailor Love

Chapter 1 - Sailor Rose and Sailor Love
Sailor Rose: Blazing freeze, Energy Beam, Melting Beam, Bolt Jet.

Sailor Love: Lover Bolt, Cloud Beam, Hydro Stream, Flying whirlpool.___________

This sword has a blade with pens and angels engraved on it. Its' grip is of a yellow wood. The pommel is shaped like a globe.

This sword has a blade with a butterfly engraved on it. The guard is zig-zag-shaped. Its' pommel bears a series of rubies.
________________

This dragon's fine scales are indigo. It has a broad, short body. This dragon has muscular limbs with four closely-mounted digits on each foot that end in very long, sharp claws. It has small, frill-like wings running from its shoulders to its hips. A row of quills runs down its back. This dragon's head is bluntly-formed and it has a tiny mouth. It has large nostrils. This dragon has small gem-like eyes that are the colour of the afternoon sky. It has huge, pointed ears. A bony ridge separates its nostrils.

This dragon has a thick, short body. Its scales are black, getting finer and less thick on its underbelly. This dragon has muscular limbs with three splayed digits on each foot that end in sharp claws. It has fanlike wings running from its shoulders to its lower back. This dragon's head is wedge-shaped. It has deep-set eyes that are chalk-white. A mane of bony spikes sprout from the back of its head. Bony knobs surround its nostrils.
________________

Practical Summoning
This book is muddled mostly due to a lack of coherent planning. With time, intellect, or both, one can make sense of the book, and it will reveal it is reasonably useful.
Examining the book, one will find: Pieces of paper with notes commenting critically on related elements in the book.

Practical Magical Art
This book is of above-average clarity. The book's well-done nature allows one to easily find that it is reasonably useful. After a quick examination, one will find that that the majority of the contents were obviously taken from someone else's work
Examining the book, one will find: A written dedication in the beginning . Bookmarks marking pages with similar information. Pieces of paper with notes that seem to have to have no single purpose.



Examining the book, one will find: A list of enemies in a recognizable, but foreign language can be found in a hidden compartment.

Examining the book, one will find: A map in a recognizable, but foreign language can be found stuck halfphazardly into the book.

Examining the book, one will find: Folded-down pages marking pages that seem to have some errors in them. Written notes that comment on errors in the book.
______________________________

This book is impressively clear due to careful, well-planned chapters. It's easy to determine that it has little useful information. The suffering reader will discover, with time, that the contents are plagiarized.

This book is all but impossible to understand thanks to terrible diagrams. If, by chance or skill, someone can unriddle the book, that person will find it has little useful information. To make things worse, one will eventually discover that that the majority of the contents were obviously taken from someone else's work
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The fizzing, opalescent, thin tonic that is jade in colour. It smells like fruit and garlic, but tastes like peppermint.

The pulsing elixir that is gray with black streaks. It smells like carrots and acid, but tastes like chocolate

The swirling draught that is topaz in colour. It smells like red pepper, but tastes like raspberries.

The boiling, opalescent, vicious liquid that is beryl with orange bubbles. It smells and tastes like fish.

The glowing, swirling liquid that is pink in colour. It smells like cooked meat and chemicals, but tastes like herbs and bananas.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment