Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - “Before the Beginning…”

This is the Story of Ryu Kozaku, a Boy who has A monster, Onaga the Dragon Emperor, inside of him.What is This Beast? And Why has it fallen to darkness? Read and Learn the Story that started it all...

Chapter 1 - “Before the Beginning…”

Chapter 1 - “Before the Beginning…”
…Kyuubi wasn’t the first to attack The Village Hidden in the Leaves…

…Ten Years Ago, in a tiny village known as The Village Hidden in the Leaves, lived a small collection of people, One person was going to be known forever, written down in history for his selfless acts against a Monster, known as Onaga, The Dragon Emperor…

This Monster actually existed as an Elder God. The Elder Gods are the True Rulers of All Realms. The Elder Gods watch as civilizations are created and destroyed, and govern them with untold eons of wisdom…

He was the King, and the greatest of them all…

One realm, however, seemed different from the rest of them to Onaga; He sensed a power in that realm that made him fall to greed and Darkness. He sensed Maro Kozaku, the father of Ryu and Neo Kozaku…

Maro Kozaku (which means “Great Hero” in Japan) was a man of simple things and pleasant life. He had a wife named Aika (which means “love song” in Japan), who was pregnant with Ryu, and a small house on a Hill inside the Village Hidden in the Leaves. It was a quiet place…but not for long…

Onaga Called upon 9 Demons of great strength, Shukaku, The Raccoon Demon, Nekomata, The Cat Demon, Isonade, The Fish Demon, Houkou, The Dog Demon, Raiju, the Weasel Demon, Kaku, the Badger Demon, Hachimata, the Snake Demon, and The Final Demon, Kyuubi the Fox Demon, to wreck havoc on this realm so that he could claim it for himself…

Maro Kozaku Faced the God, with his Dragon Friend Torashu, to a fight to the death. It took long to finish the fight, but it was over, Maro and Torashu won…or so they thought…

Before the Final Blow was Struck, Onaga blew his last breath of flames to slay the legendary ninja, but also killed himself in the process. The God’s soul was put in a cursed Chest to be guarded for all time… Until Kyuubi attacked the village 12 years later, when Kyuubi was sent to retrieve the chest… After Ryu’s 3rd birthday, Kyuubi attacked. Ryu ran and noticed a unopened box...

He opened it...and then the spirit was unleashed! But instead of taking shape, it fused with his own!

"Greetings, Ryu Kozaku, I am Onaga, your new spirit beast. You are my puppet, and I am your Master, and you will listen to me and me alone if you wish to be strong! You can become a Ninja of Ultimate Power, Even Hokage, if you listen to me! You could become a god…"

…That was when kyuubi was fused into Naruto due to the fourth Hokage…

Since Then, Ryu Kozaku has been made fun of for being different, but also made new friends and rivals along the way! His Brother, Neo Kozaku, and Suki Takahashi (his step sister they adopted long ago) are also along for the Ride! This is the Story Of Ryu Kozaku!

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

animespring on May 25, 2009, 11:23:20 PM

animespring on
animespringme likey likey^^

Vhee on May 9, 2009, 3:59:34 AM

Vhee on
VheeWell, I wanted to see what kind of writing skill you had, and I must say well done! Good structure, no grammar problems, and an easy read. I don't like Naruto, but I just wanted to check this out. ^^

Great job!

Repaa on April 23, 2009, 2:17:37 AM

Repaa on
RepaaCool! This may take a while to read...

axle on October 28, 2008, 5:46:51 AM

axle on
axlekool start

Forestdahedgehog on October 17, 2008, 10:20:45 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
ForestdahedgehogAWSUMNESSS XDDD