Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - "RYU APPEARS!"

This is the Story of Ryu Kozaku, a Boy who has A monster, Onaga the Dragon Emperor, inside of him.What is This Beast? And Why has it fallen to darkness? Read and Learn the Story that started it all...

Chapter 2 - "RYU APPEARS!"

Chapter 2 - "RYU APPEARS!"
Narrator: This is The Story of Ryu Kozaku…

Ryu: *Walking into the Leaf Village* Well that was a good month of training for the Chuunin Exams, Eh Neo?

Neo: *Tired* (puff puff) Yeah… can you wait up?

Ryu: No! We gotta get going if we’re gonna make it! I heard Suki made a new buddy while we were gone…

Neo: I wonder who?

Torashu: *Pops out of Ryu’s Blue Backpack* It doesn’t matter! We must get to the exams!

Ryu: *Finds Suki and Rock Lee* Hey, Suki!

Suki: Oh, Hey Big Brother!

Rock Lee: B-Big B-B-Brother?!?

Suki: Yeah! He's 15. They adopted me a long time ago. So… This is Ryu, and this is my CUTE little brother Neo! He's 13! *Gives Ryu and Neo a hug*

Neo: Suki, stop!

Suki: Hey Ryu?

Ryu: Yeah, Lil’ Sis?

Suki: Can you show that arm strength of yours? *Gives him four small heavy Rocks*

Ryu: Sure! *Gives them a good bear hug and crushes them* There ya Go! My strength revealed!

Rock Lee: *Gulp*

Ryu: Hey Suki can I talk to your friend here?

Suki: Sure! *Plays with Neo*

Ryu: *Walks with Rock Lee a bit* Let me tell you… I can understand you like her, yes?

Rock Lee: Y-Yeah…

Ryu: Here’s the Deal, you keep your grubby hands away from anywhere below the shoulders, and you can keep your head. If I find out you’re trying to seduce her, I’ll Skin you alive, stitch your skin back, then skin you again!

Rock Lee: Ah! Don't kill me, please!

Suki: Ryyyuuu, Rock Leeee!

Ryu: Yeah?

Suki: We’re going to the Chuunin Exams!

Ryu: Okay, We’re coming! *to Lee* You got that!?

Rock Lee: Y-Yes!

Ryu: Very Good, now let’s go! *Pushes him with little force, but feels like he was pushed five feet*

Torashu: Now Let’s go! You are NOT missing everything you’ve trained for!

TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

animespring on May 25, 2009, 11:28:06 PM

animespring on
animespring"I’ll Skin you alive, stitch your skin back, then skin you again!"

haha!!!
so funny!!^^

Repaa on April 23, 2009, 2:24:45 AM

Repaa on
RepaaHa! Poor Rock Lee... XP

Forestdahedgehog on October 17, 2008, 10:24:53 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
ForestdahedgehogO___O woah.......lee better not get on ryu's bad side...

hflp on October 15, 2008, 1:17:41 PM

hflp on
hflpo_o. Whoa. Over protective brother with demon enhancements. Not-a-good-mix.