Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - "I am a monster...and nothing else..."

This is the Story of Ryu Kozaku, a Boy who has A monster, Onaga the Dragon Emperor, inside of him.What is This Beast? And Why has it fallen to darkness? Read and Learn the Story that started it all...

Chapter 4 - "I am a monster...and nothing else..."

Chapter 4 - "I am a monster...and nothing else..."
Narrator: …NOW The Exams will start!

Hayate Gekko: The Exams are very simple… You will be put against a fellow genin. It is a one-on-one fight. Remember, it is not who wins the battle; it is the judgment of if you would work well as a ninja. We will reveal the line-ups as soon as we have the names of all the genin here…

Ryu: Sounds easy enough! I wonder whom I’ll be hooked up with? I hope he or she’s worthy enough for all this power! *Laughs*

Torashu: This is no time to be thinking of easy victories! Any of these ninja are good enough! They may look weak to you, but they have the potential and courage enough to even be here, so make sure you’re really ready!

Ryu: I know, I know…

Sakura: *walks over to Ryu with angry look* Hey, You! What’s the big Idea Hurting Sasuke?!

Ryu: That boy called my only sister a whore, so I suggest you make sure you tell him that if he makes fun of anyone in my family, he’s gonna answer to me!

Sakura: What!? *tries to punch him, but Ryu grabs fist*

Ryu: Hold on there, you would be protective too if you were the only one they got in this world!

Sakura: What do you mean…?

Ryu: It’s A Long Story… You sure you want to here it?

Sakura: Yes if it eases your pain.

Ryu: Very Well…

Naruto: Hey what’s going on?

Sakura: Hold on, I’m listening to a story…

Naruto: You mind if I listen?

Ryu: Sure, any who… It was about 12 years ago, when I was three years old. My mother told me of my father’s actions against a horrible monster. That monster was actually a God. “He was KING of the gods,” she said. “He wanted this entire world as his empire and your father stopped him along with Torashu…” And while my birthday was going on, Kyuubi attacks.

Naruto: You mean the Nine Tailed Fox?

Ryu: Ding, we have a winner! Seriously, though… He attacks this VERY Village lookin’ for that chest the Dragon’s Soul was thrown in. Some People say Onaga, The God I was talking about, hired him along with eight other demons. There might be more he made join the others into attacking the world… While the Konoha Village was attacked, I did the most stupid thing in my live…

Sakura: …What?

Ryu: …I opened that evil chest…

Sakura: No-one has to go through that. You father must be a great man, Ryu. *Smiles to try and cheer Ryu up*

Ryu: He was. But the minute I opened that cursed box, I saw that horrible thing… It’s Eyes glowed blood red, staring at me… But it did’nt just go… Oh, Hell no…

Naruto: What Happened? Tell Me!

Ryu: It fused with my soul… And now, I am a monster…and nothing else…

Sakura: No your not!

Ryu: Hm?


Sakura: Deep Down, You’re a nice guy, just looking to keep strong! And I want to help you. I want to be you friend!

Naruto: Yeah, I know how it is being an outcast! I want to help too!

Ryu: You guys are the only ones who didn’t run or ignore me… then it’s settled! I accept your friendship! Thanks Guys…

Naruto: You’re Welcome! *Smiles*

Sakura: Me too *smiles as well*

Torashu: The exams are about to start, you three!

Gekko: The Line up is: Ryu Kozaku versus… Snowie!

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

dingocat on July 1, 2009, 11:49:43 PM

dingocat on
Comment Deleted

animespring on May 25, 2009, 11:59:31 PM

animespring on
animespringRyu vs Snowie!!
so cool!!!^^

Forestdahedgehog on October 17, 2008, 10:31:39 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
Forestdahedgehogohh i wunder who snowie is?XD

Sasukesgirlfriend on October 17, 2008, 9:15:28 AM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendOMG WHO IS SNOWIE?! >83 WE WILL NEVER KNOW! >8O
lol