Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - "Ryu Kozaku versus Snowie!"

This is the Story of Ryu Kozaku, a Boy who has A monster, Onaga the Dragon Emperor, inside of him.What is This Beast? And Why has it fallen to darkness? Read and Learn the Story that started it all...

Chapter 5 - "Ryu Kozaku versus Snowie!"

Chapter 5 - "Ryu Kozaku versus Snowie!"
Narrator: Now that the tournament has started, Ryu will now face Snowie. Snowie is a Young girl with two cat-like ears and a tail. She trained to become a chunin and to prove she has the skills to become a great ninja.

Third Hokage: Now that the Tournament entries have been chosen, the exams will now be under way! The first battle in the Exams is… Kozaku Ryu versus Snowie!

Ryu: Looks like I’m up…

Naruto: I know you’re strong, Believe it!

Sakura: Good Luck out there…

Sasuke: Hmph! He will surely fail…

Ryu: What’s that, Emo!?

Sakura: Never mind him! Go and win!

Ryu: Don’t worry, Little one, I’ll be fine!

Sakura: Oh, yeah! I forgot to mention my name. My name is Haruno Sakura. This is Uchiha Sasuke. *sighs*

Sasuke: …

Ryu: Very well, Sakura! I’ll be off!

Narrator: Ryu and Snowie look at each other and both smile at one another…

Ryu: So…you must be Snowie…Your kinda cute! *chuckles*

Snowie: Yeah…Thanks *blushes embarassingly* *also looks at Rock lee* Wish me luck!!!

Rock Lee: Good luck!

Gekko: You know the rules of the Exams, The last one standing is the victor. On my mark. 1….2….3….GO!

Narrator: At that precise moment, Snowie Jumped into the air and threw kunai at Ryu, But ryu threw his own to block the attack. Ryu didn’t want to hurt her (because she was adorable) so he drew back most of his power to go easy. She caught on…

Snowie: Hey, stop goin’ easy! Gimme your best shot!

Sakura: *from the sideline* What is he doing?

Naruto: Don’t know, but he’s going easy!

Sasuke: Wow…as if we did’nt know that before…

Naruto: Sasuke! Shut up!

Sakura: *Clonks Naruto* Don’t talk about Sasuke like that!

Narrator: Back into the fray…

Ryu: I am not hurting someone so sweet!

Torashu: It does’nt matter if she was the only girl! In order to pass the exams, one must get through all emotional bumps, even nice ones! Now spin and let me do the work!

Ryu: Fine! *starts to twirl and fire springs from Torashu’s Mouth around Ryu, but does’nt hurt him*

Rock Lee: That’s weird…The dragon fire does’nt hurt him…

Neo: *walks to Lee* That’s because he is well trained!

Rock Lee: Where does he train?

Neo: He Trains in a nearby volcano called “Mount Volvaga”. It’s still active…

Rock Lee: Gulp….

Ryu: Alright, you want me to go hard? I’LL GO HARD!!!

Torashu: Now!

Narrator: He spun into Snowie hard, and burned her. She got up and started to run into him to force him back…

Snowie: Oh, no you don’t!

Narrator: Snowie and Torashu both hit eachother in the face with their tails. Torashu’s tail hit hard due to his scales. She was knocked down and out of the ring.

Hayate Gekko: The fight is over by a ring out, Ryu Kozaku Wins.

Ryu: *picks up Snowie off ground* You alright?

Snowie: Yeah…I’m surprised you did’nt use any Jutsus.

Ryu: Did’nt wanna hurt ya too much!

Gekko: The Next fight is…Kozaku Neo Versus Alena!

TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

animespring on May 26, 2009, 12:08:31 AM

animespring on
animespringWOOHOOOOOO!!!!
hehe

Forestdahedgehog on October 24, 2008, 12:06:22 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
Forestdahedgehogwoot >W< tht was awsumnesssfuullll >W<

Sasukesgirlfriend on October 20, 2008, 9:52:00 AM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendGO RYU! X3

lumbeelove on October 20, 2008, 4:42:28 AM

lumbeelove on
lumbeelovecool!