Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - “Neo Kozaku Versus Elena!”

This is the Story of Ryu Kozaku, a Boy who has A monster, Onaga the Dragon Emperor, inside of him.What is This Beast? And Why has it fallen to darkness? Read and Learn the Story that started it all...

Chapter 6 - “Neo Kozaku Versus Elena!”

Chapter 6 - “Neo Kozaku Versus Elena!”
Narrator: Last time on Naruto: The Ryu Kozaku Chronicles, Ryu Kozaku faced a new opponent…Snowie! She worked hard and well to get to the chunin exams and was beaten by Ryu without using any jutsus! It was a noble battle, and they both were honorable! Snowie became a chunin after their efforts…

Gekko: The next match will be lining up. The next match is…Kozaku Neo versus Elena.

Narrator: Neo was as nervous as anyone in the room. He got up to the ring to face Elena, a skilled ninja and good as her beauty. She has a crush on Neji… But that never stopped her when it came to proving her might!

Neo: Please go easy on me… I know I’m gonna lose…

Elena: Hm? Aww, you’re nervous! Don’t worry, little guy! I won’t hurt you much! I will hurt you, just not much! *To Neji* This is for you, Neji!

Neji: Good Luck! *Chuckles*

Ryu: *Comes up to Neji* Hey there. I saw you’re match-up with Hinata. That was pretty quick! Poor girl I feel sorry for her…

Neji: I had to do it. I didn’t mean to hurt her…

Ryu: Well, She’s actually Kinda Cute! hehehe!

Neji: Hm? Oh, I see! *Chuckles* you’re in love with my cousin!

Ryu: Hey! I am not! I’m too Hard-Shelled for love! *Editor's note: He needs a girlfriend if anyone is willing to give him one!*

Neji: Heh, Sure you are…

Narrator: Back at the Ring…

Neo: Ninja Art: Dino Stomp Jutsu!

Narrator: The Little Brother started to build Chakra, and then he jumped into the air! He kept on until he hit her with full force! She got up with a weak growl and then went on the attack!

Elena: Mind Controlling Jutsu!
Narrator: She took the mind of Neo for herself and started beating him in the head with his own fist! He went down gently and Gekko called out the victor. She went onto the finals…

Neo: Mr. Hokage, Please tell me I’m still not a genin!

The Third Hokage: No, my boy you did well. Although you only went on the attack and not defensive, I will let you pass…*smiles*

Neo: YES! Thank you!

The Third Hokage: You’re very welcome. *Still Smiling*

Gekko: The Third match will now be established! The Next round will be… Gigi Versus Zensoku Tora!

TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

animespring on May 26, 2009, 12:23:25 AM

animespring on
animespringman, this is so good!!^^

Sasukesgirlfriend on October 25, 2008, 4:06:31 PM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
Sasukesgirlfriendawesome!

Forestdahedgehog on October 24, 2008, 12:10:31 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
Forestdahedgehoglol XD i lik their justus >W<

lumbeelove on October 21, 2008, 5:26:22 AM

lumbeelove on
lumbeeloveyay!!! i won!!!